Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transpotting

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Maybe you should have not thrown that at all....exactly HOW many women PRESENTING as men have you seen? Really? Because 1) FtM's are not seen anymore than MtFs and 2) just because someone wears a certain type of clothing doesn't mean they are presenting as the opposite gender. Last week I was at a bar where there were 6-8 FtMs (meaning TS's...in my life I don't think I have ever seen a FtM crossdresser). Even in this setting I had trouble telling. Methinks you are using a rather broad brush
    In answer to your question, I probably see one or two a week. And, obviously FtM ARE seen more than MtF's, because, like I said, I see more FTM's than MTF. and when I say that are presenting as the opposite gender, I mean that when I present as the opposite gender, I'll wear something typically feminine like a skirt, heels, make up, long hair, jewelry, and when I see these women they are usually wearing something typically masculine, like casual male-cut slacks, a button down shirt, often with a neck tie, no make up, short hair cut in a typical male fashion. and I know I'm 'painting with a broad brush", but it's just an observation since I seem to hear that, "statistically" MTF cross dressing so much more common than FTM cross dressing.

Have to say, I like this thread, because often, if I have to wait around a shopping mall, I sit down and indulge in a spot of people watching. I LOVE people watching, maybe because the more I know about social interaction, the better for my job.

The sheer variety of people, their shapes, attitude, body language - and yes, their presentation is fascinating. What a wonderful variety of people we are! How many have I seen? I do not know. One ladye for sure - she is the owner of the "Showboat" club in Benidorm, Spain. It is a great "drag" venue, in really good taste!.

Anyway, SO and I were at the show, after an excellent meal in their restaurant. When the "drag" part ended, I succumbed to the pressure ofan overful bladder and headed of to the Ladies. Full. Just as I was about to walk away, the door of the disabled toilet opened, and out walked a slightly dishevveled - but still in her clingy gown - Wayne, the owner. He looked up and said "Sorry Ma'am, to keep you waiting"

I said "Thanks Wayne for a superb show. Are you OK?"

"No" he said "I'm shattered. Five costume changes in an hour"

Now THAT is committment.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    The first MTF I saw was a young lady on her way up the isle to communion at a Catholic Church in Seattle.