Thread: Physio

a bit nutty

Physio

Had to go to physio to address a long standing sports injury on my leg. I shave. The young female massage therapist was a co-op from a local university and cute as a button. She kept commenting on my legs about if I was an athlete, where did I get the tan (it's my natural colour so I had to chuckle) and "they're sooo long! I'm so envious!" Not sure if she was hitting on me or if she wanted to go further by asking why I shave my legs. Felt nice to have someone say something nice about them either way.

some years ago I had cardiac stents inserted and they go in through the artery in the groin. Now I am completely shaved head to toe for years. The nurse goes to lift the gown, has her shaving supplies on a tray and sees no hair. Her response, "Oh, you're already shaved, good".
    No surprise, no reaction, nothing...love it!
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I had the same when I had my legs waxed, back in the early 90's, she was also cute.
    She asked if I cycled, as they used to wax their legs as well, I don't have cyclists legs.

my Physio has seen me fully dressed and in girls t-shirt and sports leggings, he was very professional.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Platinum Member
    Hi Ginger Leigh, At my last check-up the nurse came in to do an EKG I took my shirt off and pulled my pant leg up
    she said, No hair that sure makes it easy.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hmmm, I've been in and out of therapy a few time due to a stroke or an injury, and none of the gals have ever talked about my smooth legs.

What am I doing wrong
    DonnaT

I was once called for an emergency call and went in my gardening shorts, when I finished the repair the women superintendent of the building commented on how lucky I was to have such long legs and a women would die to have legs like that and would have loved to see my legs with a short skirt. I told her I was flattered she felt that way and maybe one day I could model them for her. She laughed and said she would like that. Just waiting for something to break at that building.