Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now That You've Got Boobs...

Banned Read only

Now That You've Got Boobs...

Excluding those of us who grew up with gynecomastia, having boobs is a new experience. As I am always fascinated by different experiences, I've discovered that probably the bulk of us are unprepared for having a reshaped physique when we dress. What I have found out (and sometimes the hard way!) is that I am forced to do some things differently when wearing a bra and DD size forms, such as:

• When I close my car door, I have to remember to stand a little further away as the door sweeps by.
    • Same for using the microwave above the stove
    • If I kneel on one knee too quickly to tie up a shoe or pick up something off the floor, you can put a lot of pressure on your forms with your knee. Slow, deliberate motion is the key.
    • When I installed my closet system, I kept some of the shelving, a level, saws and a drill in the closet while I was working. Moving through tight spaces reminded me that I wasn't as svelte as I was an hour ago and that was why I was bumping into things. That forced me to pay more attention to where I was and where I needed to go.

Anyway, those are some of the things that have happened to me. What has happened to you?

DeeAnn

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar
    A while back I wore a filled 40H bra kept knocking over a lamp near my bedroom door every time I entered

When I went golfing:
    I had to change my swing because they got in the way.
    When putting I also had to stand farther away from the ball.

When I was out and was wearing larger forms:
    People(Men and especially Women) looked at my breasts before they looked at my face... I have since switched to smaller forms.

also when I was washing my car, my shirt always got dirty(breasts against the car).
    Did not think that was going to happen, but it did all the time.

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    The forms I got are a large C /small D cup on me. Love the weight and bounce when walking, the pocket bra helps that a lot.
    They are not so huge but still have to be careful opening doors and such. A fun dilemma to have though.

Banned Read only
    In a way, it's not unlike wearing bifocals. The world looks very different as a function of which lens you're looking through. Since the bulk of your coordination and muscle memory has not had to take these extra masses into consideration when moving about, it comes as a surprise.

And I think that's the key. We put on bras and forms and take them off, but women have years to grow into them, so to speak.

DeeAnn
    Last edited by flatlander_48; 05-02-2015 at 01:24 AM.

Daniella Argento
    I don't use forms, I make B cup 'breasts'.
    My wife says the most noticeable thing about me is my hair.
    I would agree the longer hair is more of an impediment than my (small) breasts...

Loving to wear large breasts and heels, I've found washing dishes to be a huge adjustment. I have to look out over the girls and bend forward a bit to reach the sink and see what I'm doing. I can see why well-endowed GGs complain about back problems.

I just wish that they were real and that I obtained mine much sooner than I did!!!!!! I LOVE how my chest feels, I LOVE how I look, I JUST LOVE HAVING THEM!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I use a pair of 38B size breast forms. (OK, I know I could have phrased it differently since we never wear just "1" breast! It just came out this way and sounded right.)

Anyway, two things I noticed were when I slept in my forms my arms didn't fall the same way as I was used to. The breasts were in the way from my usually sleeping position. After a couple of days I had adjusted and didn't notice them any more.

The second issue was with my ballet lessons. I practice at home dressed enfemme although I am strictly in drab male mode at the dance studio. Well, after a few weeks I noticed that while I could balance fine at home I had problems during my lessons. It finally hit me that my breasts were causing the problem. At the studio I didn't have that weight and was overcorrecting. I now remove them before I start my ballet routine at home.

I must admit I've never done as much dressed as many of the girls her have listed. Something to think about.....

Mine grew to a "small" C and I have to agree with Dani - hair was more of a problem than breasts. This was early/mid 80's hair...BIG hair so it always got in the way. Now, I get my wife to braid my hair before doing anything outside. Even then, I have to use a clip or something else to make a loop out of it so it isn't swinging around and getting where it shouldn't (usually looking down and right where you wanted to look). I think the breasts weren't a problem because as they grew you naturally adjust so the difference between "nature-made" and forms is living with them full time vs part time. So, just put your forms in and leave them there, you'll adjust in no time!

Quote Originally Posted by Danitgirl1 View Post
    I don't use forms, I make B cup 'breasts'.
    My wife says the most noticeable thing about me is my hair.
    I would agree the longer hair is more of an impediment than my (small) breasts...
    Long hair gets into everything, and you're constantly managing it. It will blow into your mouth while you're speaking. It gets into your food. Catches in clothing, doors, cabinets. Drive with the windows open and at any given moment, you're blinded by hair in your eyes. If you lean forward to read or write, it falls into your field of vision. Pinning it back is only a temporary fix. And, of course, hair care is a whole job in itself.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I have noticed that problem with big boobs (36DD), long hair, and heels. I practice with doing day to day things and have made the adjustment. Picking things up is the biggest challenge and I have to remember to bend at the knees more and less at the waist

I would have to agree that long hair is more of a problem. I have size B boobs and yeah with a bra on it does make a difference. Yet my long hair is into everything. Like shaving. I try to put it in a pony tail. Still, when you shave a spot you might find that an errant piece of hair just got shortened. So I try to brush any aside. yet when you lean forward to rinse the razor it comes back. Its a constant fight. Washing, conditioning. My hair when it dries, makes long curly waves. I have to use a flat iron to tame it. My SO got those very long curlers. She uses them to give me long vertical curls running down. Pretty cool.
    Now hooty, why DD forms. Just trying to blend in with gals is hard enough. My SO tells me that many women would like to have as much as I do. So all CD'rs with massive boobs stick out I would think. As a man would say, anything bigger than a handful is a waste.
    I do get a lot of nice stares by men and women, like in a restaurant.
    Part Time Girl

I have C cup forms although I'm planning to go up a size to suit my frame so I haven't had to many problems with extra mass however I find the wigs a bit more troublesome such as sitting down and it being pinned between a chair and your back so when you move your head forward it pulls the wig

While I don't wear particularly large forms, C's or D's, I have had to learn to allow more room when opening doors etc. One thing I have noticed that is a totally different feeling is when I cross my arms. OK perhaps it's obviously going to feel different but having the forms effectively cradled by my arms just makes me so more aware of having that physical difference. I can't explain it but it somehow makes them feel more a part of me.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Seatbelts and shoulder straps on my purse always need adjustment, the smaller isles between the clothes racks are sometimes a challenge. I wear a 38C, nothing large just enough extra body mass to get in the way, but a necessary inconvenience for trying on clothes before you bye, but most of the time they feel right and natural.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana44 View Post
    Now hooty, why DD forms. Just trying to blend in with gals is hard enough. My SO tells me that many women would like to have as much as I do. So all CD'rs with massive boobs stick out I would think. As a man would say, anything bigger than a handful is a waste.
    I do get a lot of nice stares by men and women, like in a restaurant.
    Look at my avatar photo. I'm wearing 38DD's. It's not as big as you think. Also, for me, it helps to balance the bottom. Without any sort of padded undergarments, my hip measurement is 43"; large thighs also.

Ah, for big gals, yeah they got larger ones.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Read only
    I just finished doing laundry a while ago. Reaching down into the washer requires a bit of care and forethought...

Banned Read only
    DeeAnn,
    I posted recently about wearing slightly larger ones when underdressed to walk the dog, with the old ones I could just get away with it but even a loose fitting coat wasn't hiding anything !
    I do try and balance my size, I checked with Ultimo because I was confused over bra sizing and they gave me a natural size of 36B, as I've said before I feel I'm crossing the line by buying forms, so the double balloon and water has to work for me ! The advantage is I can make them any size but usually about 7ozs of water ! It works very well and love it when they get to body temperature! They stay in a nightie well to sleep in them ! I've never had one burst on me even after a year or so !!
    As for being an incumbency, I painted a ceiling when fully dressed once and that was an interesting experience !

Platinum Member
    Hi Dee Ann, I know the feeling with my 44DDs'.

No one ever said that being a lady was going to be easy!!
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Yes, it is a matter of adjustment and adaptation. Since we don't have the history, it isn't a progressive experience for crossdressers. It is a step change every time we get dressed. To me, it is another piece of information that helps to understand what it is like for women. I don't think I have any desire to transition, but it is another thing that makes the lives of women different from the lives of men.

DeeAnn

My forms are a size 38D. I had to learn to give myself more room when opening doors etc. I kept bumping into everything. It's a whole different feeling. I But I love it!

I find that if I am wearing them while eating I have to adjust as well to see the edge of the plate. Now I am washing my shirts more and my pants less !!

Mine are great, my wife keeps running into them and I have difficulty with tight spaces.

For me small is better, B or C at the most.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.