Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now That You've Got Boobs...

Over time you get used to doing some things differently. Now I rarely even think about my breasts when doing everyday things.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Interesting question. My 44C's are a challenge to manage. They are always there. Diffidently required a period of adjustment. Bending was by far a big adjustment. I find myself knelling more that I have in the past. My girls have a mind of their own and if I just bend over, they have a way of reminding me that was a bad idea. One issue yet to be mentioned is backaches. I guess a sore back is just the price I have to pay for being plus sized. Nothing like a good bra.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Doing up the lower buttons on a blouse! I sometimes have to close my eyes and visualise what I am trying to do because I can't see past my breasts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For me, I've found I need to lean forward when I eat! I've got 40DD

Miss

I should be so lucky...lol the wig is my long hair... I think I would be happy to put up with the frustration if it was my hair...lol

hugs
    niki
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Quote Originally Posted by flatlander_48 View Post
    Excluding those of us who grew up with gynecomastia, having boobs is a new experience. As I am always fascinated by different experiences, I've discovered that probably the bulk of us are unprepared for having a reshaped physique when we dress. What I have found out (and sometimes the hard way!) is that I am forced to do some things differently when wearing a bra and DD size forms, such as:

• When I close my car door, I have to remember to stand a little further away as the door sweeps by.
    • Same for using the microwave above the stove
    • If I kneel on one knee too quickly to tie up a shoe or pick up something off the floor, you can put a lot of pressure on your forms with your knee. Slow, deliberate motion is the key.
    • When I installed my closet system, I kept some of the shelving, a level, saws and a drill in the closet while I was working. Moving through tight spaces reminded me that I wasn't as svelte as I was an hour ago and that was why I was bumping into things. That forced me to pay more attention to where I was and where I needed to go.

Anyway, those are some of the things that have happened to me. What has happened to you?

DeeAnn
    Well pretty much, you name it's happened. Mine are a bit over C's but permanent I got implants. The first months were well, a learning experience, but worth it.
    Last edited by wilt575; 05-10-2015 at 03:48 PM.

i haven't noticed much yet, but then again i'm not really "big" (almost 36/38B if i mush everything around enough),
    but if i'm sitting with my knees up i can use them to prop my laptop up pretty nicely
    My YT randomness - http://www.youtube.com/user/thelynnef1 (closed, please use twitter - http://twitter.com/Lynne__f

I've noticed it feels much different when I fold laundry against my chest, sometimes things dont get folded as neat when my chest isn't flat. Also I find it hard to text when I have my nails on, I have touch screen and I seem to hit the wrong buttons alot more.

Having boobs while dressed is arguably my favorite aspect of crossdressing. Love the weight, the bounce, the feeling of the bra straps, knowing that my bra is noticeable underneath my top. Truly a major part of what makes me feel the most feminine when dressed.

Dana, around here anyway, the expression is "anything more than a mouthful" LOL

Banned Read only
    yrs ago when i started dressing and wearing a bra with stuffing the bigger you make em the more interesting it gets to eat,sleep or manuver,nowadays i just stick to a 38 c and am a natural 38 b,the inserts give me one size up,love my genie bra....

I like to lay in bed, reading, with my laptop on my chest. That just doesn't work when I have my 34C/D forms in.

I love my breast forms! They are a really important part of dressing for me. I am already a big girl (6'-5") so I wear a 42D bra. I need to find a pocket bra someday. Breasts really change a lot of stuff. But the weight brings home the feeling of being a woman and not a man. My biggest fear is that something will happen to them because I don't really have the money for new ones and these are so perfect.

Last night I had a chance to sleep with my cheap forms in. They are just basically cotton batting in a form shape, but it made for a different and interesting night. I may have to do that again the next few nights.

Sincerely,
    Laura
    "Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, because it's OK to be a boy,
    but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because you think that being a girl is degrading.
    But secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you? What it feels like for a girl?"
    - The Cement Garden

I think the most dramatic thing I have ever had happen concerning my forms was losing my phone. I had gone out dressed and had to run into a store for something. When I got back to my car, I couldn't find my phone. I looked under the seats and even backtracked through the store to see where I might have dropped it. I finally found it in my bra. I guess my hands were full and I didn't have a pocket to put it in so...
    Since my forms don't have nerve endings(wouldn't that be awesome), I couldn't feel it.

Had a good chuckle at my own expense...
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby