Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer very feminine or not too feminine partners? (Q from a GG)

My immediate reaction was "girly girl". But the implication there is someone that obsesses with their appearance. And that's not it. I would more likely say "low maintenance feminine". meaning a woman that is naturaly feminine but doesn't obsess over it.

Jen

I enjoy the company of women very much and don't really examine the degree of their femininity. I do admire and enjoy women who have a great sense of style and who enjoy dressing stylishly and well. Femininity is fun and I enjoy it in its many forms.

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    Feminine for sure. If you could ever see my wife she just is, all the time. Whether getting all dressed up to go out or in track pants and an old t-shirt of mine helping build a deck. I'm in awe of her.

mmmmm very feminine !!!

I find my wife very appealing to me and she is very feminine. She was the sexiest in our younger years and growing old she is elegantly aging. I'd say very feminine.

I think that this thread is prone to personal opinion in regards to the definition of "Feminine". We as crossdressers tend to go over-the-top on feminine, and can easily find the average woman to be less than our idea of feminine. Also, age can play into it as well. 50 years ago, a girly-girl was vastly different than a girly-girl now. My wife is probably more manly than me, but I love her, accept her no matter how she is. I like my women to be girly enough to for me to look up to, but manly enough not to take any of my BS lol

definitely feminine. But, it does not have to be totally a physical femininity. (although I definitely prefer that as well.) Feminine to me though does not have to mean meek or helpless. Not at all. I think there can be feminine managers/bosses that can be that, but still strong in their own way, and that can be very attractive. It also doesn't have to be exactly what they do either. I think women can do a lot of things in a feminine way even though it is a predominantly male oriented job, or hobby.

My wife can easily fit most of my descriptions, and I guess that is a good reason as to why I married her. My wife is not afraid to do any one thing. Although her personality is quite feminine for the most part. While she is not a fan of dresses and skirts, I still think she dresses quite feminine. When she does do something that is not predominantly a female hobby, she pulls it off in a cute if not sexy way. Such as target practice. Good gosh how that can be sexy to me when we are doing that together.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

For me - simply feminine but not gushing girly. Intelligent, self sufficient, leaning towards elegant when appropriate. Oh, and it is better if she loves me - like my wife!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

My partners have always been feminine, the more masculine appearing females I have met have usually become great friends.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Very feminine but with a spark and some inner steel - just like my wife

My girlfriends have generally been pretty feminine, and my current gf certainly is - but she definitely prefers pants to skirts, and uses way less makeup than I do Then again, she likes that I'm somewhat more on the submissive side (ie, I like being the little spoon)... So it's a nice balance.

Feminine dress wearing, would prefer a skinny sports body for hiking, tennis, skiing etc, but I have a lovely larger lady who is still game for adventure (like white water rafting).
    We drink wine together, not beer.
    Manly girls are of no interest to me.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Definitely girly. The more girly the better. But if she is also strong-willed, like a CEO type, then even better.

I have no interest in a "butch" type of woman. Much prefer a woman who is all girl: nylon and lace and makeup and hair - a nice conservative package. She does not have to be model skinny, a fuller figure is fine - just a lady with class.

Dressing more has made me think about this more openly. I grew up in standard cultural homophobe mode (towards myself that is, I've had plenty of friends of all orientations). Guys didn't have a body below the face. Public bathrooms: stare at the celing. Repressed. I can be much more honest with myself now. There are definately some cute guys & cd's out there. Mostly not so hairy though. Not into bears, male or female

So, back to girls specifically, as you might guess, femininty isn't a real big determinant to attraction for me. I'm into the athletic look, really. If she can climb a mountain, paint doorjambs, then tease me and be a little girly, that's amazing...brains is a plus also, I talk alot =) Now I've described by partner too. She definately wears the pants around here, lol, but looks great in a skirt...

The primary criteria upon which I decide if I like a woman is; IF SHE SHOWS UP!

Welcome to the site! Male crossdressers have been described as femophiles - men who love women and womanly traits. Drag queens have been described as making fun of women and their traits. So it is not surprising that the majority of crossdressers on this section of Male To Female Crossdressing would prefer to be with someone who displays the qualities they love and want to emulate. A transexual might be posting in the other sections and might desire a partner with traits opposite of what they are.
    hugs, Ellen

Yes I love girly girls. The more feminine they dress the better but have to say sometimes a tight top and jeans is sexy~

I have always dressed pretty feminine. Of course on occasion a little ****ty. I never thought about it until now but all of the women I am attracted to have been feminine. My current wife, of 25 years, is very femine but also quite dominant. I have always bought her clothes even before I started dressing. I can see now that I buy and have been buying her things that I would like to wear. She lets me dress at night in panties and, except for the hair and muscles we look very much alike. I would love to look more like her, she is very pretty!

I only go for girly girls. I love loads of make-up, a skinny body, nice hair, sexy clothes and shaven. I like them to have something weird about their personality or an elemtn og their looks while remaining what society deems to be desirable. Oddly I dress like the girl I'm attracted to.

Wow, thank you guys for all of your replies! They are really interesting. Obviously, when it comes to choosing a partner, everyone is different and has his own taste, but, from your replies, it seems like the majority of you tends to prefer girly girls, that have a brain, strong personality, sort of determined and with ambitions, but also capable of been down to earth and easy going at times. Sounds like the perfect mix of qualities! :-)

Silver Member
    Nothing changes because I crossdress. I am attracted to feminine women.

My wife has a very feminine appearance. Which is pretty much where here stereotypical feminity ends. She has a very dominant personality and I love it. I'm definitely more submissive so we balance each other perfectly. I'm the more nurturing parent. She has the great career as a partner in a large consulting firm.

She asked me on the first date, went in for the first kiss, made the first move to be intimate. So I need a feminine appearance and an alpha personality or my relationship isn't going to work.

I would probably swing the other way (pun intended) and say that I prefer women who are more manly and less effeminate.

...Does that make me gay or trans? Probably...

My preference has always been feminine women.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land