Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: transition and life and whatnot

There is a really nice touch of 'the real world' running right through this thread.
    A touch of 'Yeah, life sucks. Now pull up your big girl's drawers and get on with it'.
    This is something that you don't, and won't, often find in the crossdressing section and that is a damn shame. We need to say and hear truths because bs just doesn't cut it.
    Thank you all.
    Oh..... and hello Melissa.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Not true Kait, I've been more honest as 'badtranny' (here as well as my blog) than I've ever been anywhere else.

I may not share everything, but what I do share is 100% on the real. Always have always will.

Yes I know that rhymed, I'm a poet dammit.

- m
    oops
    that was kind of my point...

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=105x5818102

i'm glad to hear that despite any issues you are still up and running..

Banned Read only
    Well, there goes the neighborhood!

Welcome back, Misty!

It was so much more interesting when you were here, I am glad to see you back.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Welcome back. Stone cold sober as a matter of fact
    My parents should have known something wasn't quite right when I kept putting Kens' head on Barbies' body Rachel Smith May 2017

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want. Dan Stanford[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I used to feel like one in a million now with this forum I feel like one OF a million

“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ― Joseph Campbell

Good to see you back for me too! Yours has been an inspirational voice whether it agrees with me or not along with your insistence on doing it the way that's right for you and damn the torpedoes!
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

Gold Member
    Glad to see you back Misty! I had just asked about you with another member that was seeing you. But we need all viewpoints. Without that, we have no thinking as there is only one thing to think about. I hope the bad 2014 is getting behind you and things are on the upswing.

I missed you too, Melissa. Glad you're back in town.

Lallie
    Time for a change.

I'm very glad you're back. You've challenged my thinking, rather than flatter me, and I find that most helpful of all. Thank you and please post frequently. I also take vacations from this site as well.

Gold Member
    yeah you need breaks sometimes from here. One can read the same stuff only so many times. You aint missed much.
    Some got in fights with their families, more wives left, some people grew boobs, some CD's found out they were really TS, others are nervous about going to work as a tranny, and some of the new full-timers wallow in self-pity after their first experience of being laughed at by a group of teenage girls.

Same ol same ol...

For work, not sure what you do but yeah things will get better. There comes a point when neither you nor anyone else even cares about your gender status. At that point, you get bored with the same questions we get asked at times (when people even bother asking), the laughing teenage girls just becomes a brief nuisance instead of a soul-crushing experience...

One other thing happens a lot around here that is good to see - all the full-timers eventually do get their life to that boring place called "normal". Will people still hate at times? Do we care? Hell no...

As for you Melissa, despite that you think you are struggling, you are WAY further than you think. The worst is yet to come though - that boring spot called "normal".
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Erin, why is "normal" boring? I should think it is a relief for a person who has GD.
    Reine

Welcome Back Melissa! Yes you were missed. You keep me on my toes that's for sure.
    Last edited by Marleena; 05-11-2015 at 08:14 PM. Reason: removed useless info.:)

So glad that your back as a new ts it hard ti get the truth somtime. So have a fun day love cindy

I always wondered what happened to the Queen B...
    Welcome back :P

Misty, welcome back!!!
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

Welcome back,
    Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
    To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
    But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
    Back here where we need ya (Back here where we need ya)

source: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/tvthem...terlyrics.html

Quote Originally Posted by MsMargaret View Post
    That is one of my all time favorite songs. Loved that show when I was a kid, though I didn't fully appreciate it like I can now.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Show Love me some Horshack ,,lol,,,,

^^^ I think the politically correct term is now "brothels"...

I love reading your posts, Melissa! I love your blog, too....although both your blog and posting here has been few and far between lately. You are great! Glad to have you back here, can't wait to hear more...

Suzanne