Thread: Well, THAT was unexpected...

Well, THAT was unexpected...

I've been on spiro for about 8 months now and HRT for almost 2 months, and honestly haven't noticed any emotional change that lots of others have mentioned. I don't cry more easily and I don't get weepy at cute photos or sad movies.

Anyway, today I was talking to my sister who lives about 3800km away. Near the end of the call, she wished me a Happy Mother's Day for Sunday, and wow... I almost lost it. A huge wave of emotion.

For possibly the first time, I really felt like a woman instead of someone trying hard to be a woman. It was amazing and validating.

Nice, Dianne.
    (and nice of your sister)

Gold Member
    I knew it was coming because everyone here said it would. Boy did it. I cry at the drop of the hat. I suspect your last two months is more relative as the total estrogen level is high enough to alter your emotions. It is a certain point that it just seems to have crept up on you and BAM, you now know why women are generally emotional.

I think that was pretty cool of your sister too. That one isn't necessarily a natural switch in people's minds.
    Last edited by PretzelGirl; 05-09-2015 at 05:31 AM.

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    That's AWESOME Dianne!
    "I'm a work in progress..."

Banned Read only
    Haha, attack of the estro monster. Got Ya!