Thread: first time out

first time out

I had finished working in the garden and after a shower I changed into fresh lingerie stockings, suspender, panties and a white blouse again so ovely to relax properly then I remembered that my garage was open and unlocked, so without any though I walked out of the house my garage is about 50 metrs away from the myhouse and i never gave it another thought, no looking round to see if anybody was looking, I would not have cared anyway, locked the garage and came back indoors. Asmall step for the first time but a start.

A little confidence boost does not hurt.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by longlegs View Post
    ...A small step for the first time but a start.
    One giant leap for girl kind? (Apologies to Neil Armstrong)

It's a fantastic and liberating experience and if or when you hit the street, you'll be able to hear your heart beating, let alone feel it. Every journey starts with a single step and so the journey has begun. Good luck in your future excursions.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

If you have great long legs , like you name is, you may get some attention soon, doing that. nothing beats a great pair of legs!

have got 36"legs! a nightmare for buying trousers but hopefully not for long, I can feel my confidence growing slowly

Hello Longlegs. After reading your other post and this one, I would get myself dressed, at night if necessary, open the garage door, and drive around town for a while. The car makes a good shell for hiding your clothing for as long as you need to, and your dress or skirt can ride up without anyone knowing. Next it's a park for a short excursion from the car... and so on. Enjoy yourself, and let us know how it's going.

Barbara, thanks for that, what a lovely way to start out I will give it a go ,sure I will post what happened and felt

Gone to live my life
    Hi there,

First steps are always the hardest but the most memorable. Congrats.

Hugs

Isha

Isha,
    What a true friend you are

yes it felt fantastic this morning i went to my other garden across the road just in a skirt and shirt to collect my extension lead which I rolled up and then walked allong the raod to my garage to put it away, I felt exhiliarated and as there was a breeze blowing I walked about a bit the feeling of wind on my legs and blowing my skirt a bit and fluffing it around my legs was a sensation to behold.
    I do beleive my confidence is growing so soon it will be time to go further

The post lady has just gone and when I went out to get the post from her she did not either notice or bat an eyelid to the fact that i was wearing a skirt,great !
    Last edited by Katey888; 05-12-2015 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

first time in town

hving this afternoon bought a new short skirt and two piece blouse the outer is fish net and can be worn without the under vest. On getting home i changed and a little later courage got the better of me. It was about 7.30 pm and I thought now or never. I had put only the mesh top on without a bra and of course the skirt, at first i though that I would only drive round a bit to get used to being outside in my new outfit but after about 15 minutes I began to feel quite comfortable so went in to my local town where I parked and went to the cash machine, whilst there a car went by with two men and they did not give me a second glance, having finished with the cash machine i turned round to go back to my car and felt that i was being watched I looke across the square to an outside cafe where a couple were staring hard at me I looked away and calmly walked back to my car as I was leaving the car parkI could feel that they were still looking at me.
    This made me feel a bit uncertain of myself but I must get over it and go out again soon.

Crossdresser
    Next time smile and wave at them.

I had not thought of that at all being the first time you can imagine I was a little bit nervous, were you the same on your first time?

Today the post lady arrived and i was allready at the gate as i was expecting a package of new silk panties, she I was dressed the same as yesterday and again she did not seem to notice and went to the next house when she left i was then standing on my doorstep to wave goodbye and her smile was a little bit different to the first one but i just smiled and waved her goodbye.
    Tomorrow will be another day of adventure