Thread: Wishing I was somewhere else

Wink Wishing I was somewhere else

Well I'm stuck here at Pensecola Fl on a sailboat I'm taking from W palm beach Fl to Kentucky lake. What looked like a hurricane has tuned into just a tropical depression with lots of rain. I'm on anchor verymuch in the open actually at Navarre Fl and getting bounced around pretty good. Somthing tells me I won't be sleeping peacfully tonight. But the dreary weather makes me think of how much fun it would be to be in a motel somewhere with several outfits to try on and do makup and nails and spend the whole weekeng that way or even at some kind of event with others who would like this.
    I have never actually spoke to another person who crossdresses and can't help but think that would be fun to spend a weekend with one or more freinds who really enjoyed that and shop, try on, dress up, ect
    I am hesitant to contact anyone cause the last thing I want is to be in a situation where someone would intrude into my everyday life that I happen to like but it still is a nice thought.

Velvet Crossdresseruperer ~Tammy~'s Avatar
    Hi Pamela,

Just wonder, how come your out there getting drenched in rain and bashed about in the waves?
    Is it for fun or work?

It's pleasure! I left about a year ago and took the boat to the Bahamas for the Christmas and new years holidays then stayed till Feb and left it there and flew home then back several times for short vacations. Then after being there for hurricane Francis I decided it was time to come home. Also I have a buyer for the boat in Ky.