Thread: Much needed Me time.

Much needed Me time.

This morning I had an opportunity to spend some time in my favorite bra, panty and full slip. It was such a wonderful feeling to lounge around sipping coffee and reading in my favorite fem underwear. A monring like this is priceless!

As long as there is not a knock at the door.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    You're totally right! Whenever I get dressed I always include a full slip. I have several formal length slips and slips of every length. The formal slips are terrific for lounging around the house. And, if the doorbell rings there is no need to answer. I also love floor length nightgowns. They have the same sensual feeling.

whenever I can I spend as much of the time at home dressed in lingerie and my silk dressing gown, going to the door? no problem unless it is a neighbor as all of them do not know as yet

as long as there not a nock at the door because if its a friend who does not know you cd then as you say don't open the door on the other hand if it was someone I did not know I would answer the door dressed in whatever

My routine has changed over the years. Back when I worked evenings I would do similarly but after lunch relaxing for a while before changing into a uniform and leaving for work. Then it shifted to after getting home from work. But now I enjoy lounging in night/bed ware or a nice dress/outfit in the wee hours of the morning. Just enjoying being in plain view of the darkened world sipping a drink and enjoying the cool in a tactile euphoric and stress free setting most times in the big swing in the lighted side-yard about 60 yards from the highway. Watching the sparse traffic wondering if they even looked my way, without a care.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!