Thread: Finally did it.

Finally did it.

Hi, it's been a long time since i didn't post anyting (although i did not write so much before).

So i am writing this post tonight just to tell that i told my mother about my crossdressing. I am 21, and apparently, i never seemed to be a crossdresser according to her. She asked me a lot of questions like "are you happy with your body ?" "when you were a child, did you want to be a girl ?" "what clothes did/do you wear ? who do they belong to ?" "do you still do it ?" ... She said that the fact that she was absent during my childhood made me a crossdresser, that it was a burden for me and she seemed to say that it was her fault. Personnally, i don't think she has anything to do with that, i don't see it like a burden, otherwise i wouldn't be happy to do it. I found her very supportive but also, i found her messages (yes i told her on the phone, i am too much of a coward to tell her face to face) kinda weird. What do you think ?
    It's been about a month since i told her and we don't usually speak about that, i feel strange disscussing this with her although she doesn't seem to be angry. She accepted to help me to hide my clothes for a while (long story).

I also told another of my girl friend, she said she thinks i would be really cute, so that felt very good. She lives very far away from my country but i am going to see her in the summer, i can't wait !

Thanks for reading even with the english mistakes \ ^_^ /

Ringo

Platinum Member
    Take some time to get informed about the current, scientific literature on the origins of transgender people. You will learn that the emerging consensus points towards a developmental origin, associated with genetics, random events effecting the development of the fetus, and potentially exogenous factors, such as birth order, possibly even some environmental chemicals.

Then you can disabuse your mom of that misplaced sense of guilt.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I have tried to discover the "causes" myself but with no real support, i can't find why. I will try to inform myself about that. I don't want my mother to feel guilty about that, it seems to me that my crossdressing is my thing, my personnality. It looks like there are a lot of reasons for that, anything can influence someone in someway. In a way, it's amazing. Thanks you for your reply, i'll take a look at those

Ringo,
    Over time you should be able to talk to your mother more easily, look to the future with enthusiasm.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Glad that your discussion with your mother seemed to be positive. Best wishes and by the way your English is fine.