Thread: My wife took me out in Seattle.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA

My wife took me out in Seattle.

What started out as a girls night out, last Friday, turned into a day out as well. Several months ago, my wife purchased tickets to the Le Faux Celebrity Impersonation Show in Seattle, at Julia’s on Broadway; which were given to me as a birthday present. We planned to go out and meet up with the GNO in Everett: before the show. The Everett GNO is a group that meets on Friday’s and is hosted by Lynn Marie.

What actually happened, was a couple of weeks ago, my wife told me she was going to take the day off. So we planned to make a day of it and go out shopping beforehand. So Friday morning we drove to the Northgate Mall and shopped for several hours. I hadn’t been out dressed for a while, at least not in a busy mall setting and after shopping we stopped by the mall food court, actually my wife went in and bought a couple of orders of fish and chips while I went back over to the Penneys store to purchase a blouse that I had looked at before.

After we finished eating, we were going to walk across the street and catch a movie. On the way over to the theater, I stopped to look at my foot; which had a nice blister on my heel. After putting a bandaid on the blister, I still had trouble walking so we decided to return home for another pair of shoes. After battling the traffic it was too late to catch a movie so we headed towards The Austin in Everett, where Lynn’s Everett GNO happens.

We were there about an hour earlier than anyone else. The staff was nice and directed us to where Lynn’s group had their table. Being there early let us enjoy a couple of beers and snacks before anyone showed up. We couldn’t stay very late and left a little before 8PM, there were about 10 girls that showed while we were there.

On to Le Faux, we wanted to get there early, as we had no idea how hard it would be to find a parking spot; which turned out fairly easy that early, I wasn’t looking forward to walking a mile or so after midnight looking for my car in downtown Seattle. So we ended up being at the theater 1 ½ hours early for the show; which we gave us an opportunity to entertain ourselves with a couple more beers and people watching.

The show was from 10PM until midnight and was great. We had a really fun day which started at 10:30AM and didn’t end until nearly 1AM the next morning.

My wife and I talked about another day out again, and I’m sure we’ll get a movie in this time.
    Dana Ryan

Sounds like a great night anyways. Hope you get out to see a movie.
    Part Time Girl

It sounds like you had a great time and I'm so glad you get to share your full self with your wife. That is so very special!
    Who do I feel like today?

Sounds like an awesome time! Building great memories.

No GNO tonight in Everett - Lynn Marie and most of her entourage are in Port Angeles this week for the Esprit Conference.
    I must have gotten to the Austin just as you were leaving. I hope we have you on our email list.

What a lovely evening 😁

Sounds like a great outing

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaSometimes View Post
    It sounds like you had a great time and I'm so glad you get to share your full self with your wife. That is so very special!
    She hasn't always been accepting, at least around home. She has gone out with me when we were out of town.

Quote Originally Posted by Evie08 View Post
    No GNO tonight in Everett - Lynn Marie and most of her entourage are in Port Angeles this week for the Esprit Conference.
    I must have gotten to the Austin just as you were leaving. I hope we have you on our email list.
    We wanted to stop by before, but it just worked out. So when the show was going to be on Friday, it made it easier to attend. Hopefully we'll be able to stop by again.
    Dana Ryan

You have a wife that most of us can only dream about. You are so blessed. Great to read that you both enjoyed your girly outing. Thank you for sharing. Much peace to you & your wife, mel

Glad to hear your wife is accepting. Mine is as well. It's a real blessing. Enjoy😘