Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: finally told my wife

I told my wife 2 days ago that I had been dealing with this since i was 18 or 19. (I'm 32 now). I snuck around a few times when I knew I would be alone for a while and tried on my wife's clothes. They felt good. I even slept in her night-gown once. My wife isn't taking too highly to this. She told me she can deal with the clothes, as long as I don't go out in public (which i'm not ready to do yet), but that me wanting to be a female was something she couldn't deal with. I went out and bought some make-up, fake nails, eye liner, and other feminine things. I even wear female deoderant. This has to be hard on spouses, and she keeps telling me that she doesn't want to be with another woman. . . . I'm not sure if i'm going to be able to keep her or not. Good luck with yours, Natalie. I do hope you and your wife are able to make it through this. It looks like you probably will be able to.

Honesty has been the best policy for me. My girl new about me before getting truly involved. This way she had a choice whether she could deal with me or not. Dressing as I feel is nice, and she has learned my moods very well. The pay off is not having to hide the real me, dressed, or not.

I didn't say anything, but just when she came out wearing her purple tights. When she returned she asked like if I could be in pantyhose. And after that I didn't hide anything.This was before the wedding

Also congrats to you and your wife. Starting a new journey together is exciting. My wife has also been very open and accepting. I'm very lucky to have her.

The liberating experience must feel ecstatic don't bust it by pushing too far.

You should have many happy years ahead of you if you do it right.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

So happy for you. Don't forget that your wife may need one of those days to roam free also. Hope it only gets better for you both.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Wow, this will be a huge relief for you - It takes a lot of courage. She is a very special lady, so keep remembering to tell her. I am also very fortunate to have my wife supporting me, taking me shopping for clothes and bling, we sit in front of the tv and have 'nail' sessions....very lucky and I tell her so, I make her breakfast in bed in the weekends etc. Its the very least I can do.

Congratz Katie Ann,

What a wonderful wife!

Regards

I came out to my wife shortly after we were married. 11 days after we said our vows, I sustained a major injury from an industrial accident. I was working on a 50 gal. air compressor, when a coworker turned it on. My left middle finger got caught in the belt pulley. My finger had been cut to my first knuckle, and I could see the bone.
    I filed a workers compensation claim, and stopped working. During this time I became depressed, because I didn't imagine beginning a new marriage like this. My wife had been using alternative "medicine " to deal with being sleepy. I asked if I could try it to get my mind off work. I took a dose, shorty after, I lost my inhibitions, and TOLD ALL!!!!
    I could not believe what I said to her. I figured that we are over. She sat quiet for a minute, absorbing everything I had just confessed. She got up from where she was sitting, and went into our bedroom and brought out her wedding dress and asked, "Would you like to try this on???" She asked this with the same beautiful smile she gave me when she walked down the aisle.
    To this day, 15 years later, I still cross dress with her helping to make me up. It has strengthened our marriage, I believe honestly is the best way to go, despite not knowing how a SO will react.