Thread: Lauri's night out in San Diego

Lauri's night out in San Diego

Ok ladies real quickly I wanted to post that I finally went out on my own in public, whew glad that went OK.

Most of you have probably been there and done that, some are procrastinators or scared cats like I was.

Anyhow, I received some good information on San Diego local from a member here, and since I was out in San Diego on business I decided it was time for Lauri to get off her rear and get out.

Will not bore you with all the details as it would be a huge page of my accounts of things and how it all went down.

Anyhow I went to SRO and it was a blast everyone was so welcoming of Lauri, just wonderful I tell you.

Personally I think was dressed down too much, but will know how to dress better the next time. Everyone was complimentary of my outfit, I just thought a little shorter skirt and more revealing top for the night club scene would be more fitting.

So I am back in Houston tonight, what a whirlwind we ladies live in with work, travel, shopping and dressing.

As always, no pic's it did not happen, so I attached one here it was not the best of me,but the bar tender done his best to photo me.

Warm Regards,

Lauri K.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Member
    Glad you had a good time. Next time venture out closer to home. Houston can be a very welcoming city too!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Good for you for getting out.
    May I suggest Michael's outpost when you get back to Houston.

You look fabulous

That's cool. Hope you enjoy the weather here. I hope I have time to go out more.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Lauri and congrats on getting out. Going out by yourself for the first time . . . big step and I am glad to read it went well. You looked wonderful BTW.

Hugs

Isha

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    You look beautiful Lauri!! I'm glad you got time to go out and have fun.

SRO is always a friendly and very welcoming place. This is also the first place I ever went to dressed. Now go there is much as possible on any night of the week. A can't miss place

Aspiring Member
    Very nice outfit...could wear it anywhere. Love the scarf.
    Fortuneta