Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hourglass figure

I wear a corset. I wear hip and butt pads. The hip and butt pads came from a You Tube video. There are a few different videos out there. It creates a nice look, but is not the most comfortable. I have to sit and stand really straight. Still I do the whole 9 yards whenever I go out.

I wear a corset and that does help. Getting some hip and butt pads soon, I'll post how they work sooner than later

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    One piece hip/butt pad-high waist stomach tightener works for me.
    Girls gotta have some hip action.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    The truth?
    Simple: don’t smoke, don’t drink, don’t take drugs, exercise and don’t have a gut.
    My goal is to weigh what I weighed when I graduated from high school. And I’ll be there this time next year. I’ve gone from a size 22 to an 18. But then I’m 6’1”.
    Sit-ups everyday.
    Simple. If your serious about passing, skinny is the key.

Banned Read only
    Women have been railing against the Barbie Doll look forever. And, they have a point. Just look around. I see many many attractive women who do not have an hour glass figure. Many just have an indentation. When I was in the military and really physically fit, I weighed 175 at six foot one. I wore a 38 Tall jacket. I had a 30 inch waist. Hips/ I never measured. A man's body structure is not made like a woman's because we are not in the baby delivery business.

Sure, exaggerating the bust and wearing a corset and hip pads will give a "nicer" figure, but, I don't think it is imperative to appear as an attractive woman. Frankly, most guys I know have always liked a little meat on their women more than a hour glass figure.

Cheryl is right on about the exercise, diet, and life style. Actually, drawing attention to yourself by emulating a drop dead gorgeous hour glass figure woman is the best way to be outed. That is not blending. There are some woman who post pictures of themselves and they are overweight. They pass beautifully because the added weight rounds the face (eliminates the angular features of many men), obscures the Adam's apple, and "rounds out" the female figure. If they are average height of a woman, I'm sure they can roam the malls without drawing a glance. As long as they are satisfied and accepting of their bodies, I think they will do well.

for me, its a lot of what people have said. Definitely avoid the chicken and beer....I also use hip pads, bum pads on occasion, belly flatteners. But apart from all that, genetics help. I am only 5'5 125, so its easier for me to look small and add curves. I imagine its tougher if you are taller and bigger boned.

i'm a Pacific North West gurl that has lived in a few other places, but i always find my way back.
    corset will do it, eventually you will get the hourglass figure from wearing corsets long enough.

For me I tuck and use a tightlace corset and attached breast forms.

My figure is OK wish it was better but OK.

I just wish I could loose 20 lbs and 3".

Goodness me. Just when I finished my project for the perfect breast forms, you girl have me thinking I need to make a good strong corset. Back to the drawing board.