Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you look better........

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

Do you look better........

......as a man? Or do you look better dressed as a woman?

I'm sorta' leaning towards female. When I put some energy into it, I look smokin' hot. And, I kinda' don't care how I look in drab mode.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Let's put it this way, at my 50th High School Class reunion the other night a lot of the ladies there complimented me telling me how handsome I looked in a suit and tie plus the fact that I was in good shape. Not to mention that they said I was a good dancer. I cut loose there like I normally do as Ericka at the club. I have fun dancing no matter how I'm dressed but quite honestly I prefer dancing as Ericka as I can get away with way more moves that a guy wouldn't normally get by with. So, to answer your question I guess I look good either way Carla.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Carla honey, you do look hot! I would say that I look like an average crossdresser in both modes.
    Love, Sabrina

Banned Read only
    I've aged well, at least outward appearances. My facial features go with my male side. I can get away with a lack of hair as a male, but, need my grey wig as a female. When I'm attired as a woman I think I look fine. I always wear a dress that does not define a waistline, so I think I pull off a female look. On a whole I'd say with my male face, I do look better attired as a male.

Banned Read only
    i look better female then male

Junior Member Stephanie Voorhees's Avatar
    Male... Definitely male. I make for one ugly woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    ... quite honestly I prefer dancing as Ericka as I can get away with way more moves that a guy wouldn't normally get by with...
    That just HAS to make it to YouTube some day and will be worth the wait...

And Carla, how do you define 'better'...?

I don't think I look bad en femme, but if I'm in a critical mood, I have no waist, broad shoulders, slightly muscular arms, male brows, too much rib cage and monofilament hair...

My teeth and legs aren't bad though, and both eyes are mine - so I shouldn't complain... and not to get serious, but given a lot of latent AGP (autogynephilia) around here, the chances are you'll find a lot of agreement...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I know when I go all out to dress enfem I always think I look better that way, Ive always had a self esteem issue with my look as a guy. I often wondered if thats why I like dressing up

Do you look better...? To whom. After all, beauty is proverbially in the eye of the beholder!
    If what you're asking is which do I find more pleasing to the eye, then I would have to say that it's a draw. 'Judith' is a pleasant change from what I normally see in the mirror but I'm not unhappy with "him" either. As to what others think... I really don't know.

I think I look better "pretty" --- but the wife thinks different.......................Debra

I grew up not being proud of my male physical self - way too skinny and not muscle bound, but was more acrobatic. I have aged well and do well in comparision now. I get complimented on the pictures of Ellen I posted, so while I look handsome and also pretty, my own mind has trouble seeing the handsome me and is overjoyed at the pretty me I have been able to create.
    Hugs,, Ellen

I would definitely say I look younger when en-femme, and I get a lot more complements on my appearance when en-femme. So I would have to say I look 'better' as a woman than as a man.

But a large part of that is that when I dress as Ceera, I pay attention to my makeup and I make a very conscious effort to dress well. As a male I do tend to dress appropriately, but my clothes and shoes virtually never get complements when I am in male mode.

I wish I did ... (looked better as a female) ... maybe from far away and I 100% dressed am wearing forms and a corset.

Well I take my t-girl eye out when I shop for drab clothes.. and when I put my mind to it I can cut a sharp look in drab.. but I'd still much rather drop jaws in a tight bodycon.. and makeup improves every time

In my case, there is no comparison - as a woman!
    Hugs, Carole

Definitely female.

Nope, I look better in male mode when I pull out all the stops.

I'm not complaining about my "girl" look but a raving beauty I ain't!

I try to look good as a male. Many think I am handsome. Now when I dress and go all out. I look pretty hot and pretty and feminine. I do care on how I look in both modes.
    Part Time Girl

In my case I think I am better looking guy mode but I have to say that when I'm all done up en femme I surprised even my wife LOL.

It depends, if I work at it my female can look so much better. Yet I am ok as a man. So depends on how much sleep, lol.

Part-time girl... Tracy Hazel Lee's Avatar

Better?

I think that I can clean up pretty good in guy mode... but I can't measure my own attractiveness... So it's not an easy call.

However, which one do I prefer looking at? PSSH... Tracy, of course!!
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

I must say in honesty that years ago I would have been better looking in Fem. But now lipstick on a grizzly bear still doesn't make him look any better but if he likes who's gona stop him? So all I do now is growl at the mirror and imagine days gone by.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I look better when impersonating a female. On the other hand, this is a personal opinion. Others would no doubt have a different view
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

I have no idea if I look good or not in guy mode I don't really try too hard, but I would say as a female I think I look somewhat cute, definitely better then my male appearance since I put in way more effort to look feminine.

Banned Read only
    Not sure; probably between a toss up or a slight nod towards female...

DeeAnn