Thread: I got caught

I got caught

I found myself face to face with my neighbor. He is the Arizona cowboy who looks like the Marlboro man.

It was about 10:30 last night, when I remembered I need to put the trash out in case they are working on the holiday. My neighbors houses looked pretty dark. I had been drinking Scotch and figured no one was around. So I go out into the back yard and grab the garbage can, take it out the gate between the houses and out to the street. I walk over by the driveway and grabbed an empty one to take to the back yard. As I come around the van, there he stood. All I could say was "Ok, you caught me." He said he came out to see why the light came on. We stopped and talked for about 5 minutes. He asked me a couple of questions, and seemed pretty cool about it. It started to rain again, so I headed back in the house.

Here are a couple of pictures I took just before going out the door.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Glad things worked out OK

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    You should have offered him a dose of your scotch, that is as long as it's single malt!

What a confidence booster! Sure it may have been awkward, but afterward you can see that life does go on and the fear you feel of being 'caught' is unwarranted. Happy for you; hope you take it to heart that life does go on and you can be yourself without fear.

*hugs*

Stacy

if this is the same neighbor that caught you last time, sounds to me like
    he's got his eye on you and comes out just to catch/see you. i think he's
    interested and nothing wrong with hooking up with the "marlboro man",
    my dream man...
    paula

As long as you are safe, then things should be fine. Good for you hon!!

MegEast: I love your taste in Scotch! Highland or Spey?

Platinum Member
    So, this is the same guy as the 2013 post, I presume. He couldn't have many questions at this point.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 05-25-2015 at 06:07 PM.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Don't you hate it when that happens?

It sounds like his reason for being out there was a bit lame? ha ha Maybe he was not so shocked by what you wore, but that he accidentally ran into you?

Same guy, he did say he he was not sure who he was looking at, when I mentioned he caught me on the back porch before.

Maybe he dresses a bit so it's no big deal.Or maybe he's just a cool guy.
    Angie

Well at least you looked great!

The best of us get caught sometimes, usually it 'aint that bad.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Maxi,

It happens sometimes and I think you handled it well. Besides, he already saw you once so I don't think there is a big mystery on his part but it may have confirmed things for him. If he is cool with it and things go along as before (in the good neighbor kind of way) I would not sweat it. However, if you have concerns that he might "out" you to the neighborhood, you might want to have a talk with him and judge his level of discretion.

Hugs

Isha

Interesting story

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Hmmm? Maybe you actually caught him snooping around? Trying to get to your Scotch and dresses.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Aspiring Member
    Now you all should know by now looks can be deceiving, he may look like a certain person in reality he may not be. When I am home I do sit in total darkness except for the television might be on. Otherwise it will be all dark, you can see and hear better, if people think no one is home.

I got home from work last night and slipped on some shorts and a shirt. I put on my sparkly bronze sandals to take the dogs out back. While I was out there my neighbor and his wife came out. My shaved legs and red painted toes were clearly visible, so I kind of stood by the trailer with my legs out of sight.. I told him I didn't mean to surprise him the other night, he said I think you were more surprised. He then asked me if I would like a tomato plant for my garden. So I walked over to the chain link fence and accepted it. Walked over and stuck it in the garden. He was not phased by my shaved legs and painted nails. I feel like I can be free in my back yard and not have to worry about it anymore. It is a pretty cool feeling.

I think that you may have two new admirers.

It's awesome that your neighbors are so relaxed about it. Hopefully this means you don't have to worry about running outside or taking the dogs out anymore. Be you!

Nice, Maxi! I don't know about admirers, but they do sound like they are accepting and friendly.