Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: curiosity poll sleeping attire

I virtually always sleep in the buff. I don't generally like having any sort of clothing on when in bed. I do occasionally dress up in my forms, bra and a nightie, just for an hour or two as I relax, but then I change because I don't want to risk damaging my forms. Seriously considering getting a set of forms that advertise they are safe for sleeping in - then I might wear them, glued on, and maybe a very skimpy nightie, on occasion.

I managed to find this style a few years ago, and bought it in every color they had. They're my nightly pj's.

Kiernan Shipka 2.jpg
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Tea tree hydration cream all over.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Nightie and panties, my wife has bought of them for me...
    Dana Ryan

Usually boxer briefs and a tshirt, but lately I've been wearing pantyhose and a tshirt... And very soon it will be a nightie and panties, I'm building my wardrobe

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    Satin nighty, panties and silk sheets.

Most night i wear a silky mini gown, and yes my wife know i am wearing it, and doesn't care hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Winter time cotton print sleep shirts. Sometimes satin. In the warmer months cotton cami's. Always wear panties.

Wife knows and seems to have no issues in what I wear to bed.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Usually my little white, lace nightgown, aphrodite breast forms, and a little lipstick.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

A nice comfy nightie. Wife and I buy ours together and have similar tastes. Sometime we even match.

T-shirt (male) and panties. The wife is Ok with it.

I haven't tried to push the boundaries, simply because I am quite content with what I have.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Now THAT'S my style! If only they would fit this "wide body!" Envious for sure.

Lacy PJs

When I could , i wore lacey panties and a Camisole Built in Shelf BRA ...... I have sleep in sheer elegance pantyhose before too .......

Only panties.

The same for me

I wear pj's, teddys, shorts & top sleep wear, hight gowns. Simetimes just a bra&panties.With my night forms. My wife right next to me in her pj's
    Angie

If I'm not naked, I'm doing a cami/top slip and panties.

That is 99% of nights. That other 1%? I'm doing "boyshorts".

I own one set of 'boyshorts', and they are black and pink.

}:>

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I wear all sorts of things to bed.

I have a favorite long black satin halter top gown I wear to bed often. Sometimes I wear my satin PJs other times I sleep in silk or satin chemises or slips.

Rarely to I wear Cotten and I ALWAYS wear silk tap shorts.

My wife is somewhat accepting and doesn't care what I wear to bed anymore but I don't push it hence the satin PJs as those are a guy mode type of PJs.

I am actually very greatful for my wife and her acceptance of me and what I want to sleep in.

Vanity Fair or Shadowline nylon tricot nightgown and full cut nylon briefs.

Part-time girl... Tracy Hazel Lee's Avatar
    During the winter months, my regular underwear briefs under black satin La Senza PJs... Warm nights, just the briefs.

Unless I missed any others, I am amazed that only one other person mentioned satin PJs!
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

T shirt, genie bra, pals forms, panties.
    Sometimes a nightie.

also a wife that accepts but does not encourage, although she has bought for me, usual odd acceptance. so every night im in satin camisoles or longer nighties and of course it feels so lovely.

I have been wearing nightgowns to sleep in, for more years than I can remember.

I have been following this thread for some time, to see if anyone would post something similar to what I enjoy wearing when I do sleep en fem. And I have come to the conclusion that I must be the "weird one out" here.
    It may seem extreme, but when I do sleep in feminine attire for bed, I love wearing my open bottom corselette, all nylon full cut panties, and sheer rht, or ff seamed stockings. Sounds rather restricting and uncomfortable right? And I guess it is, or was the first few times I did it, long ago. Now however, I am used to it, (although I don't sleep enfem very often). And as uncomfortable as it sounds, I just love feeling that tight "hug" of my corselette all night. And the wonderful feeling of my sheer nylons on my legs too.
    But I must admit, when I do wear my things to bed, I rarely get a full nights sleep. I usually wake at some point during the night, excited at the look and feeling of what I am wearing, and I must "get relief". I am curious if there is anyone else here that dresses for bed in a similar manner. Or am I really that unique?

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle123 View Post
    It may seem extreme, but when I do sleep in feminine attire for bed, I love wearing my open bottom corselette, all nylon full cut panties, and sheer rht, or ff seamed stockings. Sounds rather restricting and uncomfortable right?
    Nope. You're quite comfortable wearing them, in fact it probably makes you happy to wear them. That means psychologically comfortable, which is just as, if not more than important than physical comfort. For many years, I would stay crossdressed all day, and wind up falling asleep wearing day wear. Only in the last 10 years have I been able to change into girl pajamas to sleep. And I fall asleep when my head hits the pillow, so when I need to set the alarm, I have to make sure I set it before I lie down.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.