Ok so is this odd?

I am at an event this weekend and camping. There isn't a lot of people actually camping, most are staying outside the venu so there is a lot of empty space and early in the morning there is no one.

I woke up yesterday morning and went to the shower/bathroom house that is the furthest away. I just went to it out of habit from provokes vists to this venu. So yesterday I get to the bathhouse and I am the only one for a half mile or more in every direction and I stop myself and look at the ladies room sign. I then realized I would be more comfortable in the ladies room. It took me less then a second to realize it as well. Plus the no one around thing gave me confidence.

Keep in mind that I am in total guy mode and don't even have any of my feminine clothes or underclothes on or with me.

I just walked right in smiling and did my morning routine and loving it. I did it again this morning without even thinking of it.

I usually dress everyday in some way and when I don't I just don't feel me. So what do you girls think?

1) is using the lady's bathhouse a replacement for dressing
2) did I make another one of those steps in my gender identity
Or
3) does the ladies bathhouse just smell better and is cleaner

I am going for number two.

I hope this wasn't to much of an odd post!