I am so lucky in having an accepting wife, one who buys me anything I would like. I have taken advantage of her generosity for many years but lately we are running out of storage room.
We have a walk in robe (Closet) that is stacked with 99% female clothing. We have 4 x chests of drawers in our bedroom stacked with clothes. And boxes and boxes of shoes. (Mariaheels knows all about this one)
She has 3 x drawers full of bras and I have 1 + 1 full of panties. I have another full of camisoles, garters and teddy's from the 80's era.
We have basques and hats and allsorts of things that I dont even know the names of.

My dilemma is, what do we get rid of? Everything has a meaning to me. I have tried to rationalize what we have but I dont want to throw anything away.
I have mini skirts which aren't age appropriate any more and stuff that went out of fashion in the 80's. We (Both to blame for this one) have so many shoes we cannot ever wear them all.
I was looking for something for my wife to wear this morning (She likes me to choose her weekend clothes) and I noticed she's got skirts with the labels still attached!!!!And shoe boxes that still sealed.
So, we (as a pair) are addicted to shopping but only have so much space. We dont want to get rid of anything as we love it all.
It is so much fun shopping together but I have a couple of questions.

1) Should we seek therapy?
2) Should we continue shopping?
3) Does anyone know of a good builder to increase our closet space?

This post is meant lightheartedly but shows the problem when an accepting wife allows her husband to buy any clothes he likes.
Its akin to a kid in a sweet shop, and it is very addictive.

Can anyone answer the question "Can you have too many female clothes"?

Life should be fun - even when your old....
Ellie