Thread: showing freshly shaved legs to SO for 1st time

showing freshly shaved legs to SO for 1st time

Hi girls, long time no talk. Miss you so much. I've been dressing in secret with the help of my old at daughter (26). She keeps my clothes and things at her house. I told my wife when we first met, and demanded that I never do it again. So, like most of us girls we closet dress in secret. Well, today I had some time and clothes and a RAZOR!!! So I just did. Let the chips fall where they may. I am tired of hiding! I love this forum and all the support. I moving ftoward. Love you all!

Good luck! I really hope it works out well for you and your wife.

Good luck with it. I am in a DADT relationship and my legs are shaved, but growing back for the summer not that it matters much in San Diego. but nothing has ever beensaid about my shaved legs. Whether nobody notices or they just don't say is a hard one to answer. Don't know if the wife has noticed or not but she hasn't said and I haven't commented on it. If something is said I will tell the truth. Your right lying is no fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Good luck! I hope it goes well! <3

My SO worded her disagreement with me shaving my legs, but I had to do it anyway. Eventually she saw them, without any comment. Now she sees them regularly with my short skirts if I'm not wearing any stockings. I guess she accepts it now. I've shaved my knuckles and the backs of my hands (which annoyed me greatly), but stayed off of my arms, which are fairly hairy. I don't think she'll like that either, but eventually I'll get around to it.

hope it goes well

I have been shaving my legs for a couple of years now both summer and winter nothing ever said only noticed a couple of second glances. My arms are slightly hairy as i run a razor over them lightly which just looks like i have fine hair on them nothing ever said about them

Silver Member
    Annette,

Hope that goes ok for you. Let us know if it goes ok. I would like to celebrate your success.

BTW on the arms, I use a small eyebrow trimmer. It give me about 3/8" and looks nice and tidy for a guy, and not too hairy for a girl, especially when I bleach the hair. Pretty good compromise.