Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crossdressing Mistakes How Many Have YOU Made ??

Banned Read only
    I have used liquid foundation instead of a creme.

I need more coverage to look flawless. don`t want my skin looking ruff like a man.

A few of my mistakes:
    - Buying too many clothes at your size when you know you are going to start a diet
    - Assuming that if a cloth I try in a given store and in a given brand is at the right size, all other clothes from the same brand will be
    - Wearing high heels for several hours outside, with no backup, and realizing that sweating make you slip in them and it becomes really painful
    - Blue eyeshadow when it is your first time doing makeup
    - Same deal with red lipstick
    - Not blend the foundation properly, looks like a mask
    - Too much blush, and mostly on the front part of the cheeks, that looks bad
    - Wearing or removing clothes while wearing makeup and stain the fabric (close to impossible to remove)
    - Starting with too large breastforms (38D for a beginner, really bad for the back, 38B is much more reasonable)

- And the main mistake: hiding my CDing for a decade!

TOOOOOOOOOOOOO many to count. LMPCAO!!!!!!!! Oh if your wondering what LMPCAO means it means Laughing My Panty Clad Ass Off. Something I came up with on my own. If you want to use it you have my permision to do so.

Every mistake is a learning experience, I've learned a lot in a very short time too.

Aspiring Member
    Not making sure that my nails are the absolute last thing I do before hitting the door. They must be the last thing or I end up smudging them doing something else. Even if they feel dry to the touch. If you try to pull up some high waist spanx they are gonna smudge.

Platinum Member
    Hi Adriana, I have learned that if you are going to wear pantyhose keep your hands and nails nice and smooth.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Dressing in the morning and mowing in male mode in afternoon....24 hour lipstick works really well and someone pops in/ comes over.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

2 zillion mistakes LOL
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

My biggest mistake, was not changing my body to match my brain and to fill out my clothes properly.

Tina

Finding out the hard way how to shave your legs.
    Amber Nicole

OK, here's mine;

If you are going shopping for dresses or bra's, don't wear a tight fitting top that rips your wig off while the sales assistant is helping you with a fitting.
    I was embarrassed, she was very comforting.

Oh, number two. When wearing heels keep a very good eye out for spillages on supermarket floors.

And I just realised these are not Crossdressing mistakes, there are just normal issues you have to deal with.

xx
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

Aspiring Member
    Oversized clothing has been my flaw many times.
    Also, till recently, not going all the way to make-up. I used to avoid leaving any traces but have realised something was severely lacking when I didn't put on the stuff.
    And then trying to tie my wig into a bun to better suit some of my more formal dresses. It doesn't work that way, apparently.

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    Lots of mistakes it's a constant learning process.
    1. Guessing a clothes size that will fit me rather than measuring and working it out properly. I've wasted too much money doing this.
    2. Buying cheap breast forms. The quality ones are worth the extra.
    3. Over applying makeup and not bothering to educate myself about what works and what doesn't. And then being disappointed with the results.

and the big one...

4. Not facing the issues I had with my crossdressing when I was young and accepting it. I wasted a decade and more (back when I had the body and the bones for it) when if I'd been more confident I could have gone out En-Femme day after day and totally passed.

Kara Zor-El
    I was in my third floor apartment lounging in an office skirt/blouse/heel combo and realized I left something in my car; so got about a flight of stairs down and enjoyed a little draft up my skirt. Then it hit me I was wearing a skirt, but no wig and very flat chested though, and of course right at that moment, my downstairs neighbor's door started to open. So I decided to take two stairs at once, only to trip because I was in heels and a pencil skirt. So I learned to check myself before going outside and learned to shorten my stride when running in heels.

I think the biggest lesson though as been self acceptance partly from coming here!

My biggest mistakes, or most regrettable choices in CDing perhaps first of all not dealing with this at an earlier age, not accepting when I knew this could go on a lifetime and get thrown into marriage like so many of you, not getting counseling when I had the money to do so, getting myself stuck with the wrong crowd of people and purging thousands of dollars of clothes. I thi,k a lot of this speaks to the majority of people on here too.

I always forget to take the size stickers off the bottom of my shoes. It drives my gf crazy. I will always say my real mistake is not dressing more when I was younger (not that I'm that old yet!)

hi girls, my big mistake was not relizing this was more then crossdressing to me, I really feel like a women inside, and wasted years denying it, now at 65 , I have found some peace in who I am, and now I don't push it no more, I just dress any way I choose and blend in,like any gg dose.nothing over the top mostly jeans and womens tops. and I am happy to just be me. hugs love Lynda long live the sisterhood

Aspiring Member
    So far all my mistakes have been at home and not in public. This leads me to think of the old question, "if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around when it happens, does it make a sound?"

I guess my mistakes are like that tree. If no one saw them, did they really occur?