Thread: Staying Away

Staying Away

For the past several months I have stayed away from this web site and have not engaged in crossdressing. I felt that I was getting too immersed into crossdressing. My wife is travelling and I thought let's go for it! Let's jump back into it with a vengence. I did my nails, full make up, pretty clothing etc; well I feel so feminine! It's good to be back. I am ambivalent in terms of crossdressing. I feel that I could be a permanent crossdresser right now. On the other hand I enjoy being a guy. This crossdressing thing is difficult to understand; I'm sure you know what I mean.
    Love, Sabrina

Sabrina, I don't think liking being a guy and loving dressing as a women are mutually exclusive, that's how I define myself. I love being a guy, but will never stop dressing.

That soooo describes me too. I love being Stephanie and dressing up as much as I can with makeup to be as womanly as possible. Yet I like being the man that I am and doing the man things that I like with no worry about dressing or makeup, just being a guy. So you express what I have been feeling recently rather ambivalent and wondering is that the right thing for me? Should I give it up? Than I dress up and love the feminine side of me, even if just panties and bra, I feel so feminine even at the simple level. I could also be permanently a crossdresser very easily.

This is EXACTLY the same relationship I have with crossdressing!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Same here. I've come to the conclusion that we can have the best of both worlds if we simply accept that we really do enjoy both of our life perspectives. I'd love to be able to have a day or twother in each gender, alternating back and forth, doing what I love abut each of my gendered selves. Just fantastic!

I also have two parts of my life. The one that requires me to front as a strong-minded male albeit with feminine underwear.
    The other is the one that cares for my wife and looks after the house, cooking, etc.
    My wife appreciates what I do and encourages the feminine side of me and my dressing because it has always been a part of our home life.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    just when I thought I was out......they pull me BACK in.....LOL.....yea..it isnt going anywhere...have fun, enjoy it, the key is to find the balance between the two....which is easier said than done! xoxo

Banned Read only
    I'm in my sixties and have been retired for a number of years. Before retirement I found I was stressed out not having "femme time." It made me edgy. I needed "femme time" to unwind. I had to schedule sick/therapy days when I knew my wife would be working. When I did retire I was totally consumed with expressing myself. Frankly, I got nothing done around the home for several months. After I got my fix my "femme time" became more reasonable. Now, I have a more balanced life. Knowing I may dress when I need it, I can enjoy both sides of my inner self.