Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fun Challenge Question! Everyone invited!

I was born male, still identify as my birth gender, and most of the time present as a male - yet I also have a strong feminine aspect that I like to express, so I also occasionally - like once a week or so - present as female with appropriate clothes, forms, wig and makeup and even voice, and I definitely enjoy being accepted as a female when I do. I tend to be attracted more to female partners regardless of my presentation mode, but I also find some males attractive, and I have no desire to alter my body, beyond removing body and facial hair and maybe getting my ears pierced.

It's taken me a few days to figure out how to answer this.
    Genetic male at birth. Since the age of 3, I've had this "tugging" feeling in my mind that I didn't fit the boy only mold.
    I am attracted only to women. I probably spend about the same amount of time wearing Stephanie's clothes as I do my male clothes. I am highly creative and artistic, yet I work in IT where logic rules. I have a spouse that is fairly accepting, as I can dress with forms and makeup whenever. (She doesn't like me wearing a wig around, though.)
    I tend toward think of myself as "two spirited"; however, my therapist feels that dual gender is more easily adopted by younger people.
    If I could get away with it, I would have breasts (naturally or not); however my job and social status will not allow that at this time. I have discussed HRT with my therapist.
    I shave everything, I have pierced ears, I groom my eyebrows to a not quite females state. I let my hair grow longer, but not as long as I wish I could. When I am presenting as a woman, I prefer to present as well dressed, and I prefer classy to trashy; I try to dress mostly age appropriate.
    Last edited by steftoday; 06-09-2015 at 08:14 PM.
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

I am a genetic male and present as male for work and family. I live with a girlfriend and present and identify as more female at home. I typically wear makeup in tge evenings, nail polish on my toes most of the time and on my fingers when i can leave it on for the weekend. I don't really know or care where I fit in on the gender spectrum, I love feminine style and just dress and wesr makeup because i like the way it looks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

I am a heterosexual male with a unique talent. My talent is that I can alter my appearance to present as a woman. I really enjoy starting out looking male and then step by step becoming female in my appearance. Most of the time I'm dressed male but I do love to dress female. Sometimes I forget how I'm dressed and go out in the world dressed as a woman. It is fun.
    Last edited by Joanne108; 06-13-2015 at 02:33 PM.

I am a male blessed/cursed with very strong masculine looks. I say blessed because I enjoy all aspects of being male from my appearance to the traditional role expectations to the traditional hobbies. I say cursed because, as much as i enjoy being male, I would love to have my life as it is with a significantly more feminine appearance; breasts, hips, smaller frame, etc. - legitimate reasons to wear the clothes I want to wear. It just occurred to me that I think I want to be a man trapped in a woman's body..
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar
    I was born and identify as a heterosexual male who enjoys life living as such but sometimes derives pleasure from wearing clothing made for women and fantasizing what it would be like look like an attractive woman. I have come to realize that the fantasy is better then the reality and no longer feel the need to realize that fantasy but I would not object if the right circumstances came along but I am not going to seek them out.

I'm a heterosexual male that has chosen to wear female underwear instead of male underwear. I find it more comfortable and it gives me a confidence boost.

Straight male - dress straight male except when alone for a while and then I enjoy women's clothing for a while.
    I am fascinated with females, their anatomy ( not just "girl parts" but also body shape; hip/waist ratio, etc. ) and all things created for them to waste money on. Wish I knew what it was like to experience life as a female for a few days.

Going en-femme is also like having a magic power to be invisible - the male me is not there - and I like the "prank" of fooling everyone around me ( or at least that's what I strive for haha - gotta work on that. )
    Last edited by MonctonGirl; 06-13-2015 at 11:20 PM.

when i was born i was identified as a male. as i grew up, i tried to maintain appearances as a male, but i always knew that something was not quite right.

i spent (too) many years of my life denying and repressing. then found out through the internet that i was not alone (or even that unique). relieved to know that i am not an a pervert, weird, or sick.

these days, now fully invested in my male personae, i pursue my interests in femininity on a part time basis in private only

I'm just happy to be me, whatever I am. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!