Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun Challenge Question! Everyone invited!

Banned Read only
    I'm a dude, an athlete, a father and husband. I have never doubted I am male. I like to wear clothing intended for women and sometimes, for some crazy reason, I like to present and be seen as a woman.
    Last edited by Jenniferathome; 06-04-2015 at 09:15 PM.

Secretary Extraordinaire ShayLeigh Dominique's Avatar
    I am a birth male, identifying as ???. and presenting as male-ish full time. I say "male-ish" because though my mannerisms and behaviors are not "effeminate" they are more "feminine" than would normally be expected of a "typical male"... This confuses people, and I don't connect with them very well... I am in the military, and thus as nearly non-gender as possible with clothing choice (believe me, those uniforms flatter no one). I have presented as female and felt both liberated and vindicated. It is easier for society to accept a "mannish" woman, than a "womanly" man.
    “Anybody can look at a pretty girl and see a pretty girl. An artist can look at a pretty girl and see the old woman she will become. A better artist can look at an old woman and see the pretty girl that she used to be. But a [master] artist [...] can look at an old woman, portray her exactly as she is...and force the viewer to see the pretty girl she used to be...and more than that, he can make anyone [...] see that this lovely young girl is still alive, not old and ugly at all, but simply prisoned inside her ruined body. [...] Look at her, [... growing] old doesn't matter to you and me; we were never meant to be admired - but it does to them.” ― Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land

I am a male and love it. At times I like to dress in cloths designed for females, but the degree varies. At times I under dress and when the feeling comes I like to go out in public dressed in female cloths. I enjoy things that most women are associated with. Things like going to a salon, for massages and both finger and toenail treatments. I even like to shop....go figure. lol

Outside this forum I am all macho male and not any woman in my life thought otherwise. It will stay that way until I die, other than that I have lead a productive life, with wonderful children.

Is this a survey of some type ?

I am a born male who has been aware of my female side and just accepted her into my life about 18 months ago. I wear women's clothes every day jeans tee shirts and underdressing I have a small wardrobe some skirts and heels. I am working on coming out slowly. I present as male but have female manersums. I shave legs,arms,chest. I am looking at a military group to go out enfemem trips. Life is too short. Go have fun.

Erika

I'm a heterosexual man; I sometimes enjoy wearing women's clothing and appearing feminine. I haven't gone out in public dressed in women's clothes, though I'm open to it and considering it, if the situation were right. I don't underdress on a daily—or really any regular—basis, except borrowing my wife's knit wool tights in the winter. My wife and a few close friends know about my interest in wearing women's attire. I'm not a woman; I don't identify as a woman; I don't want to be a woman, and never have. I enjoy dressing in women's clothing because it's fun to look and feel pretty, and because for some reason part of my attraction to femininity has always included a desire to inhabit it. (I recently read another man who enjoys wearing women's clothes describe his interest in it in terms of a desire to inhabit femininity as part of his attraction to it, and I think that description works really well for me too.) I've never actually used my female name except here on the Internet; I don't really feel much more attachment to it than I do to any other username I've ever used to register for a Web site or message board. I've never considered going full-time presenting as a woman, and I never feel uncomfortable or like I'm less than myself or denying any part of who I truly am if I'm presenting as a man. I think lots of things that are marked in our society as being "masculine/for men/for boys" or "feminine/for women/for girls" are arbitrary rather than natural distinctions, and I'd like to see a lot less of that. For myself, though, wearing feminine clothing is much like other interests I have: I might, e.g., get bogged down with work and go for months without firing up the flight sim on my PC and flying any missions; the interest is still there, but the time isn't, and that's OK. In that sense, I'd say that, on my own self-conception, my affinity for wearing women's clothing doesn't really factor much at all into my gender identity. It really wouldn't be that big a deal at all to me if society in general weren't so obsessed with gender classification and labeling.

I am a male and happy to be so.

I dress up because I find it relaxing, sometimes when I have something to solve or sort out I dress up if I can because I find it relaxes me and I can think better.
    Generally I work better when dressed as a female, it's as though my brain slips into a different mode.

There is no desire to go out or mix with others whilst dressed.

Sandi

Banned Read only
    was born male but identify and look female. been playing a male role all my life,i love women,especially my wife,so fully changing sexes is out of the question,besides if i got surgery i woild have to use a strapon,so keeping mr penis is alot better to use..i know who i am and if people cant except that they tend to stay away..

I was born male with female thoughts as my hormones was off whack. Grew up maleish. Maleish because femininity has always been with me.
    I beat to my own drum and carved a good life out as a male. I sometimes present my fem self. This affliction(gift) has always had me looking into the horizon. A girl by my side with me telling her. No one will ever understand me. I am an accomplished author with three published novels. I will always be a male who sometimes likes to present myself as a female and go out on an adventure with my SO.
    Part Time Girl

Born male, heterosexual have had female tendencies since I was 3 yr old but have always enjoyed men's activities - love presenting and going out as female - my brain is both male and female ............................Debra

Masochistic Emasculation Fetishist here....no brag, just fact.

I am a heterosexual male who presents s a woman more hours per week than as a man. I thoroughly enjoy presenting as a woman however, I still present as a man to my family and the friends of my male self. I do this so as to not cause my friends and family any discomfort.
    Hugs, Carole

I came into this world as a male, lived my life as a male and will depart as a male. The next time around is still up for debate. So how do I describe this mush of confused, frenzied, chaotic vessel that is me?

I believe I have carried the wonderful companionate soul of a woman, the sweeter, caring and more understanding personality that is typically considered feminine and the desire to be softer and more emotional than how our present society views men.
    My up bring has taught me to be tough, to tackle the world head on, to be the type A, macho man and I have played this role, set for me. I have put this mask on and portrayed myself well enough to be looked up to by other men as a role model of “manliness”. I am not trying to boast here nor can I say that this has brought me displeasure. I have truly enjoyed my life, who I am and what I have done and I have no thoughts on changing this. Having, though, suppressed my true inner self, misunderstood my feeling and denied my hearts desires for so much of my life I have found that it is time I explore it.

I am a man that likes to dress as a woman, it brings my peace, sooths my inner spirit and relaxes my mind. I found that I love to play with makeup, heels and polish and all things typically female. I would love to see myself in the mirror, at least once as my mind’s eye sees me. I would love to walk out into the daylight and allow Victoria to dance amongst the flowers. To sip tea at a café with a girlfriend, or shop the day away. Because this is, for me, a state of mind, an emotional release and calming of my chi, rather than a sexual expression. I have actually found that I don’t have to put anything female on. When I come to this site, I can be in dirty, oil stained jeans, tee shirt, with three days facial growth and when I am reading, reply to post, amongst my friends here, I am in my mind Victoria, my Ying to my Yang.

Great, thought provoking threat Reine D, thank you for posting it.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Banned Read only
    Born male, naturally attracted to females from a very early age but never considered to be a sissy . Wasn't attracted to female clothes until early testosterone took hold and then the combination came together and has never really left . For years dressing was only for sex until I came out to my wife, I drifted towards wanting to dress more for the continuous sensation of the feel of clothes making me appear more like a woman . Long hours in the darkroom became less tedious, I could dress for hours without the family knowing even though they were only a short distance away . Being able to take my own photographs was the turning point to really wanting more and the need to really become passable , I prefer the look of being female rather than male.
    Now I know I was actually born with a female trait it explains why I never loose the gut feeling of something not being right and wanting to appear more female than male !

I am male at birth but have been wearing women's clothes in private as much as possible. I would like to say I am female but to me we are all just people where one gets to wear pretty clothes and the othe gets to admire. To me everyone is equal. Yes, it would be nice to experience a female life and possibly not return to male, but who knows???

I am a straight male, who abhors the thought of sexual contact with another male. Now that I hate or dislike folks who are homosexual or bisexual - far from it. Whatever floats your boat! Trust m on that.

It just does not float mine. Now then, when I am dressed, I have (if this is sensible) lesbian urges. As in, I am attracted to women. Well, one, actually.

So who thinks quantum physics is difficult?
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

"I'm a boy, I'm a boy, but my mom won't admit it. I'm a boy, I'm a boy, but if I say I am I get it."

Birth-male who identifies as male. 100% heterosexual, happily married for 33 years, masculine tastes and pursuits. Enjoying dressing as a woman as the opportunity presents which is usually a handful of times per year. Very girly girl in my tastes. I have some tells - long hair, manicured eye brows, occasionally all the body hair comes off - but have never been called on it. I've done some things to improve my appearance and quality of life - lasik and invisalign - but have no interest in feminizing myself in any permanent way.

Hugs, Michelle

Banned Read only
    I am well beyond all of that. There is no doubt about it, I am a woman.

I have XY chromosomes, but live full-time as a woman. I usually dress up a little more than the average woman; I wear skirts or dresses probably 5 days out of 7 and jeans the other 2. I am on HRT and am therefore attempting to feminize my body to the practical extent possible.

I am unsure at this point of my sexual orientation (I noticed others had mentioned theirs.)

I am a creative, imaginative and passionate male-born person. I present as male, while enjoying expressing feminine in clothing and other trappings in private often. While definitely enjoying masculine traits, my emotional sensitivity and social idiosyncrasy would be counted as more feminine by societal standards. A fact that has lead to an internal struggle during my life.
    Jessica BF

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Born male, live male, enjoy being male. Husband and father. Like cigars and sports, eating sloppy, being lazy and sporting a few days growth. Sometimes, when the opportunity presents itself, I love dressing completely as a woman - dress and heels, lingerie and hosiery, wig, makeup and nails. I dress mostly in private, but I have been out in public with others in a friendly environment. I'm not into underdressing -- I'm either all guy or all girl

I'm genetically male and in a happy monogamous relationship with a woman, who I have daughter with. I believe outside the actual physical genitals and few other physical features most of what is seen as gender is constructed by society and a lot of those constructs are dated to the point of being useless, particularly certain variations of macho masculinity; as a result I live the way I want to live regardless of expectations, but also in a way that makes people I care about the most safe and comfortable. I present male the vast majority of the time, because it's easier and more functional most of the, both for me and also the people around me.

Born male, identify as male, think as a male. Husband (almost 30 years), deeply in love with my wife, father of two wonderful daughters, son, brother, friend, music lover, competitive runner and I have recently realized that I enjoy putting together an outfit and a look and presenting myself as a female. I have gotten rid of all of my body hair and lost quite a bit of weight, and while I won't deny that was done to look better in a dress, it was also done for comfort and my health. I have been introspective about all of this and have realized so far that when presenting as a woman, many deeply buried feelings, like love, acceptance, interest in another human being, things typically identified as feminine come out. These feelings and emotions are bleeding over into my male self, and I see this as a very good thing. I simply have never been happier with myself and my life.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

I have always considered myself to be a girl/woman. I grew up wondering how I could get over to the 'otherside' but it never happened. Growing up I had a lot of girl cousins and they always seemed to have so much fun being girls. They often let me join in their girly discussion. Because of my age I would often times have to accompany every one on shopping trips. I es-
    pecially loved it when my cousins went shopping for dresses. Until I was older I could never quite figure out why no one would buy a dress for me also. I had a mean aunt that dressed me in a dress and I couldn't understand why I was so embarrassed being in a dress. After all that's what I dreamed about.

Now a days I dress like a woman and most always wear panties and bras. I realized a long time ago I would never realize my dream of being a woman.

Reine,

I'll just copy and paste what you wrote, with some obvious adjustments

I'm a birth-male who identifies as a heterosexual male and who presents as a male 99% of the time. Generally speaking, I have almost no desire for others to see me as a female and have no desire at all to alter my physical sexual characteristics. I do, on rare occasions (a grand total of about 100 hours per year), wear attire and makeup with the intent to replicate the appearance of a woman typical of the society I live in. The motivation is a combination of fetishism, artistic expression, and solidarity with similar-minded people.
    Last edited by Alex!; 06-04-2015 at 05:17 PM.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

I was born and raised male. For decades I thought I was only a male that tried to present as a female, mostly for personal satisfaction. I got married over 25 years ago, but continued to improve my female appearance as I remained a loving husband. Finally I began to realize I had a conflict between my male self and my female side. A year of therapy and personal understanding has made me come to the conclusion I have had a female self the entire time. My female presentation is now not for just gratification, but what feels natural to me. I'd love to present as female whenever I wanted but because of my love for my wife and her request, I still present as male.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!