Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Fun Challenge Question! Everyone invited!

I was legally born a male, but in the last few years have discovered That I feel more natural presenting as a woman. For years I tried to be as male as possible, but have realized that it is not for me. I am realizing that the male role is not for me.

I have had eleven sessions of laser hair removal done on my face. Shaving is now a quick process in the morning without the need to use shaving cream. I anticipate soon doing electrolysis to get rid of what the laser cannot. I am seriously thinking of doing HRT, which would be another step on the way to becoming a woman. It would be great If I could live my life over 95% as a female. I am hoping in the future I will be able to present as a woman in whatever job I hold.

I plan to avoid getting involved in any sexual relationships. I would just like to have friends of both genders. I dream of someday replacing the "M" on my drivers license with an "F".

I am a GM (Genetic Male). And have lived my life publicly and to my family as a guy, father, husband, etc. However, I have experienced gender discomfort with being male my whole life, do not like my male body (size, shape, facial and body hair, and "bits"), and I am an admirer of women--their bodies, clothes, lifestyles (of course I know there is q wide variation), and if I had a magic "do-over" I would re-enter the world as female. Nancy

Hmmm. If you read my 'ever feel fake' post, you'd know I'm not exactly sure myself. If I had to reduce it to a 1-10 scale, I suspect both my gender and orientation land on maybe a 3, which is to say, pretty male, but not exclusively, but not quite truly bi, but sort of lean that way vs. the 'average' dude. But whatever. I spent a long time in the closet in my head. I'd dress sometimes for officially sanctioned events (i.e. drag show), but in daily life I spent way too much time trying not to be a sissy, or come off 'gay' - wait, what? I mean, I had gay friends, I'm like totally cool if *other* people are different, but me? I have to do this mysogonistic truck-nutz crap cause some ideal member of society I've never met is sitting there in my head telling me I'm not man enough all the time? So, hopefully, I'm sooooooo over that now. I'm kind of sick of the male aspects of our society right now, and my own baggage of comformance to that. Not throwing out baby & bath though - avid readers probably have gleaned that I have a somewhat affectionate relationship with my facial hair and really like to fix broken things. So I'm trying to be more fluid, genuine, and honest with myself these days. And I'm loving it Closets are small and dark, conformity is a straightjacket on the person you were born to be. I'm growing up, it's about bloody time!

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    The Cole's Notes version: Happy male who occasionally gets incredible joy from feeling and looking pretty.

I enjoy the option to be what, I feel like when, I want to. And most of all nobody can do anything about my freedom of choice.

I am a male who has all my life done the man things and yet I have been since my late teen years had interest in lingerie and women's clothing. Since the first time I tried on panties something clicked inside me that it is expressing the feminine me that has been a part of me. I do not want to change my physical sexual characteristics, but I am intrigued by what dressing does to my sexuality.

I’m a guy that as I have been called is gender fluid. At work I’m a guy with the white knight syndrome. I show up fix things and ride off into the sunset. I can hang with the guys or be a girl and hang with the girls. If this is not confusing enough I’m also BI. So I’m mixed up and hi maintenance.
    Love Jean

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    MAB (Male at Birth), currently doing the 12/7 formula consisting of working, living outside in public life as male, any other time as female, give or take a few hours here and there. Long term/ life long goal headed or trying to towards female 24/7 or 16/7, while still holding on to as much of my male side/ life, in my own slow, disorganized, not well thought out, what ever happens, happens, through crap at the wall and see what sticks, way.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I am a birth male who enjoys wearing female clothing once or twice a week. I have phases of femininity or masculinity.
    "And tell me, why you're staring. Come on, Come on, it must be, what I'm wearing! - Smash Mouth"

With two beautiful older sisters, I knew early on that I wanted to be just like them. It's been a long, rocky road, but thinking I'm able to become the sister I wish they had... though in my own, private world.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I'm hetero male but find it difficult to associate with men; happily married for over 50 years. All my friends are women and I prefer the company of women.
    My underwear has been all female most of my life and in public I wear as much female or uni outer clothing as I can.
    I have no desire to go further than I do now because I get my satisfaction in being as feminine as I like at home.

I'm 57 straight male. I've been married twice. Both knew but didn't care for it. Now after my second wife Amanda has really come into her own. I go out shopping, Try on clothes in the store weather I'm in fem mode or not. I found a wonderful woman that puts up with me and Amanda. We go on outings and shopping together. I'm sorry to say she thinks I have better taste then her in clothes. Amanda likes nice things and I find it hard to keep her out of the womens section. I have WAY to many bras and shoes.

I've been neglecting this thread, sorry. I want to thank everyone for responding. It's nice to have an idea of how members actually express themselves rather than trying to figure it out based on the labels they assign themselves.

Thank you!
    Reine

Aspiring Member
    I am a birth male who identifies more female than male today. I present as male in the work environment, although I wear panties, bra and knee-hi stockings. Weekends I dress female casual, including breast forms (36C), light make-up, and jewelry when out and about on errands. In the privacy of my home, I often wear skirts, tops, dresses, stockings, heels or flats, full make-up, and complete jewelry.
    Michele

I am a birth male who likes who he is and doesn't want to change a thing. I tried several bouts of presenting as a woman in my distant past and while it still has a certain appeal to me, I have not fully dressed as a woman in over a decade. I do, however, love certain aspects of women's clothes and often mix in women's garments into my male wardrobe. Most of my shorts and jeans are from the women's department, I only wear women's panties, and I wear pantyhose, ballet flats and mary-janes frequently as part of my male attire, including in public. Most of my shirts are male because I can never find women's shirts that fit right.

Genetic male,present male,but a strong feminine side that frequently needs to be explored,or used as a retreat from the stresses of life.

Birth male with many female like traits and mannerisms. I dress in female clothing as a form of relaxation often but for short periods of time typically. I feel very comfortable in female clothing. I also feel comfortable in male clothing as well, although my personality sometimes seems to be closer to that of a females.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I was born outwardly male, eight weeks premature, and mom took DES during the pregnancy. I've wanted to be a girl since I was five years old. Tried to be the best guy I could, but in my mind and heart, I am a very sweet, sensitive, intelligent girl who has done a really great job of being a guy. I am not out to anyone but my wife, and I only dress at home. I am in the process of becoming ... me. The me that I want to be, not the me that my father wanted me to be or anyone else. This part of my life is for me, and I am going to be me -- and look cute doing it by golly!

born a male,always wanted to be a girl but had it dornedd into me it was wrong,now live more as afemale than male except work and around family,done the marriage thing,didnt work as wife couldn't handle a fem male,now I am me and happy with me as a fem-male who wishes to be more female than male,all friends are females

I am a woman who was assigned male at birth. I am very, very feminine, and I love wearing dresses and makeup. I am very feminine by personality too, very sweet, and very smart, and very high tech. I am all female who happened to be born with the wrong parts. I take hormones (testosterone blocker and estrogen), and I am doing laser to remove my facial hair. I am currently in a relationship with a very loving and amazing man, who was assigned female at birth. I have been living full-time as a woman for nearly a year.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

Banned Read only
    I am a bisexual male; 66 as of last December. I have grown children; a daughter and a son. My daughter and her husband have 2 daughters. They do not know about DeeAnn. If I had to guess a ratio of male to female, I would say either 80/20 or 90/10. I don't recall ever thinking that I was in the wrong body and have always been comfortable presenting as male. However, there is a significant attraction to presenting as female. There is still a bit of sexual attachment to presenting as female, but it has been greatly reduced over the years. I have always marveled at women's clothing as there were just so many more possibilities in terms of style and color. In male mode, I've never been afraid of colors and think nothing of wearing pink, purple, red, fuschia, turquoise, etc. (NOT all at once!!) Unless it is actually snowing or significant snow on the ground, I wear Merrell or Keen sandals and Acorn sandal socks all the time. MANY of the sandal socks are listed as women's and are in bright colors and wild patterns.

I underdress 100% with either a thong or firm control shapewear briefs. Occasionally in winter I'll include tights or pantyhose. I am a member of 2 groups in different towns from where I live. One is 55 miles away (more of a support group) and the other is 99 (a social group). I present as fully female 1 to 3 times a month when I attend those meetings. Fully meaning undergarments with breast forms, dress or skirt/blouse or pants/blouse, hose, heels, wig, nail polish, makeup and jewelry. At work, I present as male. The only exceptions are the socks that I mentioned and sometimes a pair of tassel loafers with a 2" wedge heel. I'm a mechanical engineer and am often in machine shops and factories. Presenting as something more towards androgynous wouldn't be useful. At home I dress neck down 2 to 4 times a week.

I have always related well to women and have had some really good friendships. I've gotten along with men much better in the last 15 years or so. It seems to have been inversely proportional to the degree that I worried about being discovered as a bisexual (which long preceded any thoughts of presenting as female).

My 2nd wife knows about me completely and went with me the first couple of times I went out dressed. I have always liked shopping for male clothes and female clothes. I will also admit to a Shoe Jones. I am good with color coordination but I do favor a color block or monochromatic kind of dressing, for the want of a better term. For example, an outfit might be: bright red blazer, bright white blouse and a black leather maxi skirt; all strong colors, but no patterns. The only pattern might be in a scarf, also with bright colors. A variation might be a medium olive green suede maxi skirt, black turtleneck and a vest with a Native American blanket print that included a darker version of the olive green.

I love the transformation that takes place when I do makeup or my nails. I'm different, but I'm the same. It just blows me away; every time...

DeeAnn

I am by birth and in public presentation: a male. I do not want to or intend to change that. Ever. In private I enjoy dressing in women's fashion, with most of that dressing time in something that's comfortable and cute. I am husband, father, grandfather, executive, artist and an infinitely curious soul. I like feeling as much as I do thinking, and do both rather well. Clothes don't make me, but they do complete me.

Birth -male who presents as male when ever I leave the house. Dabble in cross dressing during me time only, and present as male to family and friends. Enjoy the time with the mirror, and chatting on this site. Nurturing the imagination and wondering about the possibilties. Great respect for ReineD as she counsels those who ask for help with their thoughts and feelings.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I'm a GM, married 42 years, and for decades thought I was just a guy. Joking around, one morning we found that I was completely comfortable wearing women's clothes. That lead us to weeks of talking and experimenting. My wife now describes me as "two apps working with the same database."

I generally don't mix my gendered selves since we are distinct. The male I thought I was for years was really a composite, and now that we've come to understand the distinctions between my masculine and feminine selves, life makes so much more sense.

At the moment I mostly present male, only compromising my male appearance enough to make the transformation to a convincing Tina possible. My fantasy goal would be to live in each gender for 2 or 3 days and then switch.

I AM ME!!!!!!!!!!!