Thread: Odd Outing idea

Betsy

Odd Outing idea

As some now I am a newbie to this but I am now looking back at a lot of things. Perhaps I have know after watching a favorite movie with Cary Grant "I was a Male War Bride"

But I am thinking as a runner/jogging that might first outing will be as a runner. I have been running for about 22 years and I can't think of a more natural way for me to get out as a CD.

There is work to do. Clothes to buy.

I am thinking OCT/Nov. when I can were some tights.

But just starting thought.

If you want or need to wear a wig, the head can get quite hot under it when running.

I've gone walk-running wearing light pantyhose under by gym shorts in the summer.
    DonnaT

Definately do it. As you might guess, I bike. And it's positively trancendental dressed

If you're having nerves about it, there's a lot of places (around here, at least) where it's relatively safe in the evening/dark. Never hurts to cary mace in any event, depending on your comfort level. You usually run into a few people, notice they don't give a second thought about it, and it gets easier.

I've seen lots of posts saying a bunch of genderstraight male runners & cyclists shave anyway. I don't have much contact with that demographic though, I'm more of a practical/utility cyclist. There's definately a few male running skirt blogs out there. So I agree it's a good place to start.

Betsy
    Thanks for the suggestions. Finally able to underdress today. So nice.

Diva!
    I love running en femme and try to do it as much as I can. If you don't want to ruin your wig, wear a a skullcap under your wig that will absorb your sweat.

http://www.amazon.com/Nike-Pro-Comba.../dp/B008C26XHM

You can probably find it cheaper elsewhere, but it is definitely worth it and will extend the lifespan of your wigs.

Running seems like a difficult choice... You might twist your ankles in heels and you might get sweat on your handbag!!

Being a CD and a runner, I can't think of anything more uncomfortable (for me, at least). The wig, breast forms, makeup and all the sweating.

Now if you are just going out for a light jog or you don't sweat too much, it might work.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I bike...running is out of the question for me due to a 30 year old extreme ankle injury. I wear capris (skin tight compression, or mountain biking capris...all women's, of course!) most the time. Very comfortable and feminine. I have noticed that there are more men's capris coming out now, from cargo style to compression. I also never forget my sports bra. It really helps to absorb sweat and keep me much cooler. Also, until I lose some weight, the bra really helps hold everything in place. When it gets cooler, I break out the leggings and running jackets.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!