Thread: The Turn On

Banned Read only

The Turn On

I have been Cding for a number of years and honestly every year has gotten better mentally, emotionally, pleasurably and fulfillment; to misquote a Navy SEAL term, never a bad day when crossdressing. Nothing satisfies like getting dressed and wearing the clothes. Picking out a pair of tight nylon bikini panties and pulling them on over a tight tuck to give that flat front is a real "turn on" while looking in the mirror, then hose, tight bootcut embellished girl jeans and 3" pumps; just love the transformation look and the awareness of the way every thing feels when walking, it just feels and looks so sexy and feminine and so so much better than being a guy. Adding the rest, bra, forms, makeup, etc.; each added step makes it more feminine and it just feels soooooo good. Also seeing the reflection in a store front window of that curvy feminine shape is so fulfilling. Anyone else feel like this? If society would just lighten up and accept, imagine all the possibilities.

I can certainly understand that exhilarating the feeling that you get. To take that one step further after an estrogen shot you realize that it just continues to make your breasts a little fuller and your bum a little rounder. It is anoverwhelming feeling knowing that the estrogen is controlling you rather than you controlling it yet it is a pleasant form of total submission to femininity.

Wow Rhonda as a male cd, that is something I don't feel, but wow must be such a rush. I can only relate to the feeling that I get all dressed up with wig and heels and going out the door and realize that others are looking at me and smiling. So knowing that I am passing ( whenever I can dress all up ) and feeling submissive to that femininity that comes over me even as cd. ( not anywhere near what u experience ).

I must say that when you go out trying to pass as a female and being called a lady. Yeah that feels quite feminine. The walk , movements and other things you have to do like in a restaurant when somebody pulls the chair out for you. Ah, the time as fem are fantastic.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I totally get where you are coming from Deebra.

I have been CDing for so many years that I no longer get the "rush" that you describe but I do feel that I look much better as a woman than as a man. Presenting as a woman allows me to wear so many wonderful clothes, jewelry, makeup and also HAIR!
    Hugs, Carole

I've been underdressing quite a while, and I worry sometimes that I won't always get that turn-on later. but it seems that when you least expect, just like cravings for my wife, something there still stimulates you for the littliest reasons and is quite enjoyable. Maybe not 100% of the time, but enough to remember between periods.

The mirror is high on the list of crossdressing necessities. Yes, the image in the mirror is a turn-on, but the specifics are different. I have chatted with several crossdressers who dress for pleasure, and while there are similarities, the deeper we go into detail, the greater the differences. It would be rare to find someone who shares exactly the same turn-ons.

Reality Check
    That sounds like some sort of sexual turn on. I don't get that, just a sort of internal peace when I dress. Yet I can go without it when necessary.

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    Deebra it is definitely a thrill and a rush to see the completed reflection in the mirror. When I get everything right I still can't believe
    the transformation from the doofus that was in front of the mirror a few hours ago. I don't know where I'm at on the passable scale as
    far as looks go but it still makes me happy to try. I'm always a little sad to put Samantha away at the end of a dressing day. But my
    feet are usually happier. Wish I didn't like 4 to 5 inch heels sooo much.
    I think at least for CD's if there wasn't a thrill to it we probably wouldn't do it.

Well, there's no sexual turn on for me, but other than that, yeah, dressing up pretty does feel really, really good. One of the best feelings in the world is zipping up the back of my dress, slowly feeling the dress contour itself to my body, sliding just a little on my slip as it settles and straightens out. Then hooking the little hooks at the top of the zipper, and putting on my wig, Oh My God that feels wonderful. I always get the 'this is who I really am' feeling.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    I’m with you 100% ALL THE WAY.
    I feel EXACTLY the same: step by step.
    And the final glory? The crown! The wig, but I’ve let my hair grow long so I don’t need a wig!
    Just style it differently.
    Even more fun!

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    ...........Oh My God that feels wonderful. I always get the 'this is who I really am' feeling.
    Yes, I feel exactly the same.

I do not get a sexual thrill out of dressing other than loving feeling female and feminine.
    I guess it's more or less the same thing as anyone else who enjoys and revels in their gender.... either male or female.

Some (born) males enjoy being ultra masculine and some females love being ultra feminine at times
    It's a given that either sex does not want to be "ultra" all the time but neither do I.
    Right now I'm wearing just a denim pencil skirt and a very casual top but, I love the feminine feeling it gives me none the less.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 06-05-2015 at 02:38 PM.

Debra, feel like also when I dress. I don't do it everyday,or as much as I'd like,so when I do ....

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Kind of like Nicole said, Deebra. I get plenty turned on by seeing Sherry in my mirror at home or a passing glance at myself in a store window when out.
    Mostly because she looks nothing like me!

But, the process of becoming her is more stressful than exciting for me now. I'm too busy trying to put everything on in proper order and not forget anything!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    I have been Cding for a number of years and honestly every year has gotten better mentally, emotionally, pleasurably and fulfillment; to misquote a Navy SEAL term, never a bad day when crossdressing. Nothing satisfies like getting dressed and wearing the clothes. Picking out a pair of tight nylon bikini panties and pulling them on over a tight tuck to give that flat front is a real "turn on" while looking in the mirror, then hose, tight bootcut embellished girl jeans and 3" pumps; just love the transformation look and the awareness of the way every thing feels when walking, it just feels and looks so sexy and feminine and so so much better than being a guy. Adding the rest, bra, forms, makeup, etc.; each added step makes it more feminine and it just feels soooooo good. Also seeing the reflection in a store front window of that curvy feminine shape is so fulfilling. Anyone else feel like this? If society would just lighten up and accept, imagine all the possibilities.
    I have been thinking the very same thoughts for a very long time. Not only do I feel like that I go out of my way to keep those thoughts and looks in a almost present state.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

It is indeed a rush to look in the mirror and see the difference, and as others have said, the HUGE rush is when I'm timidly out (rarely) and the people you encounter at the store or at a fast food joint just casually address you as "ma'am" without batting an eye or suspecting anything. I'm blessed (HA!) with a very man-ish wide shoulders, and I'm right at 6' tall, so I've never thought myself to be seriously "passable" but to those not really paying serious attention, I suppose it works - and that is a remarkable feeling.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Transforming to Tina is an incredible "rush", but the components of that rush are very complicated, and after a decade I still don't understand the details of those feelings. Clearly there are sensory issues, and initially there are the "forbideness" issues. However, after those feelings become regular with experience, there remains the excitement of learning a little more about Tina that never fades.

I can remember the first day that Tina and my wife spent together where nothing unusual happened. Outside of the normal excitement of having a "Tina visit", it was just a normal day of my wife having a fun day with her girlfriend. Yet, as I transformed back to my male self that night, it felt just so satisfying to be able to have had this ordinary day.

Within the right mental framework there is little about this bi-gendered life that is not just fantastic! (even though Tina is remarkably high maintenance! )

I cant agree more,I love the feel I get from creating my flat front as well,honestly for me,its the best part.

For me, finishing with a sexy pair of heels puts me into another state of mind, and it's a very wonderful place to be.
    Megan

For me it's the way the clothes feel. There is no way to explain how a pair of satin panties feel. I don't even have to put them on.
    For me the more I put on the more I get turned. I'm I wrong for feeling this way.
    Amber Nicole