Thread: Three Days as Sabrina

Three Days as Sabrina

I've had 3 great days as Sabrina! I sometimes feel that I could live the remainder of my days as Sabrina. Perhaps it just that I do not have a balance between my male and avatar self. I love feeling pretty and I have such euphoria when dressed. Right now I am all made up and have on a LBD, high heels and new wig. My nails are all polished, my perfume smells so sweet and I dread going to drab. I guess that this is just life as a crossdresser.
    Love, Sabrina

Sabrina,you really had an enjoyable 3 days. I hope the trip down from the euphoria was a soft landing. Yes,you're correct,life as a crossdresser. Lots of peaks and valleys.

My nails are all polished, my perfume smells so sweet and I dread going to drab. I guess that this is just life as a crossdresser.
    Oh, I know that feeling -- there have definitely been days where I stayed up far too late because I didn't want to take off my breastforms and skirt to go to bed! It's always tough switching back to boy mode...

If you REALLY that way (staying femme) then why not do it?????? If you are one of the lucky few that have no external or internal pressures why not try ot for a month and see where it goes. I WISH I COULD I COULD DO IT!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I definitely empathize Sabrina! There's no feeling like the relaxed, completed feeling of being completely en femme...enjoy as much as and whenever you can!

Enjoy it when you can
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Ending extended time dressed is like closing night for a theater company. Its a little sad, but you can always look forward to a revival. Until your next entrance, cheers!

Bridget
    Your friendly, neighborhood cyber CD.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    An yes that moment of dread after a prolonged period dressed. Those last anxious looks in the mirror, trying to memorise every detail and wondering how long it may be until you return to your natrual self again. I'm sure you will be back there soon. EƱjoy every moment.

Pictures please! Happy for you!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.