Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Video games

Wink Video games

Greetings. I wanted to change a bit from serious topics and talk about my funny relationship between crossdressing and playing video games.

I've noticed I have a trend on always playing female characters in video games or rpgs.
    I've just realized I particularly take time and effort when there's a customisable character (clothes, shapes and so on) like a virtual doll.
    And the ultimate fun is to create a "perfect" me and crossdress while playing my feminine virtual alter ego.
    Am I the only one?
    Last edited by Princess Ludwyna; 06-07-2015 at 07:16 AM.

I am assuming that a lot of us that do play games will do something similar when it comes to playing games with either customizable characters or just allows us to pick between genders. I do this when possible as I feel more comfortable playing as female even though my friends don't know about me.

No you're not the only one. I always pick female characters in RPG's.. all my EQ characters are female.. I think my first ever female character was back in the days of paper and dice.. played a female cleric called Sharana..

It probably stems from even earlier than that, I've always enjoyed strong female characters in fantasy fiction.. many of my early online characters were named after characters from the Elenium/Tamuli series or the Belgariad.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm not a gamer and never have been but I think thats pretty normal for a CDer

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    Princess, I like to play Call of Duty(Ghosts), there are various female characters to choose from. I'v noticed that there are a lot of males playing as the female characters but you know they are male because many use headsets with voice which are clearly male. I've heard some players mention that there sure are a lot of Trannies playing this game, it makes me smile and wonder why so many males would choose female characters and use pink weapons. Yes of course there are GG who also play these games but even they have mentioned the number of males using female characters.

It's quite rare that I play as a female character. The only series I really use female characters for is Saints Row and that's because of the gender related achievement. I play a lot of Rock Band though and hope there is an option of crossdressing my male avatar.

I do remember always choosing Chung Li as my character back in the day of my Snes on Street Fighter 2. She was the quickest and best fighter on that game, and I liked her outfit too!!

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Back during my high school and college days I got a lot of ribs for always picking the female characters in Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Gauntlet. Mainly because I usually won all the time and other players were trying to get me to switch to a different character with a hope of winning. Now most of my close friends and family know the real reason I'm always picking Kitana, Chun-Li, etc, and on current games playing as the woman.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

lol my character in GTA is a women my buddies were asking me why i didnt do a male and make him look like me. i justified it by saying that i was tired of looking at the virtual back side of a man so i went with a women. good thing they bought it lol

I tend to play female characters whenever I get the option. Only time I don't are games with romance options, would rather romance a woman.

Yes I always play as a female character whenever I have the choice. Personally I find it more fun and enjoyable to make create and customize a character that looks super cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle 78 View Post
    I do remember always choosing Chung Li as my character back in the day of my Snes on Street Fighter 2. She was the quickest and best fighter on that game, and I liked her outfit too!!
    I was always Chung Li too Michelle, I just wanted to be her!

I loved some of the old EA Sports Tiger Woods golf games, because you could create and customize a golfer of either gender. I always used to play a girl golfer.

When I play a game on my ps3 fi there is a female person to play as I always taek the girl

I play Lord of the Rings Online and am always a Female char except when playing a Dwarf they do not seem to have genders. LOL
    I also always use a Female char when ever possible in all other games that I play.

Perhaps it is because I am TG and live 24/7 as a woman.

Hugs Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

Second question :

Do you sometimes cosplay your character while playing (or the contrary) do you create a version of you crossdressed in the game?

I also like to play the female role in all to most of the games I play.
    I like to buy the most girly things that they can wear. In the most beutiful and colourful clothes I can.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    It's why I can't get into the Witcher series. I'm forced to play as some scarred up old dude with Standard Fantasy "Badass" Monotone Voice. That and the combat just never clicked with me for some reason. I'm tending more toward the tactical stuff like in Dragon Age Inquisition (in spite of the wonky tac cam) as I get older. Looking forward to the return of VATS in Fallout 4.

I spend way too much time in the clothing shops in the Saints Row series. Oddly, I enjoyed GTA5 in spite of it forcing you to play as not one but three male characters. Ultimately a good game is a good game, I guess.

Go figure, On my wizards, I have three females life, death, and fire. My males are myth, storm and balance magic. I did that naturally and I think it shows my fem/male balance is pretty even, i just noticed that the other day. MY female wizards get more friends and support than my male wizards, go figure that. Yet my storm wizard does get male and female friends.
    Part Time Girl

I always default to a female.
    In WoW, it was always a female(though my first character was a male, I didn't want to make a female in fear of being made fun of(I was 9 ok?! Lol!))
    And in GTA 80% of my time is spent in shops buying clothes for my female toon. GTA is great for CD'ers, in terms of RP. I want to go swimming? Ok go back to the apartment, change into a bikini and ride the bike to the beach. Want to go out driving? Put on some nice clothes and go drive around the city. So many opportunities for it. All the stuff I wish I could do, just haven't been able to yet.

EDIT: as for being defaulted to a main character being a male, I've always been fine with it. I'm fine with being the badass macho man, if the game forces me. But given the option, it's almost always female(save Fallout New Vegas, bought it again in hype of Fallout 4 and I made a male)

*On phone so I apologize for any typos*
    Last edited by AprilMayy<3; 06-08-2015 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Additions

I often play female characters given the choice. My friends make fun of me for it sometimes, but really if i'm gonna spend hours staring at the character model i might as well make it more enjoyable to look at.
    -kat
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

Hello! Geeky Gamer Chick here!!! Yes I always play female chars unless your only option is male... I always spend more time making my chars pretty with hair and dress up (especially games we can mod like Skyrim or Fallout) then actually playing the game. I think we are all Geeky Gamer Chicks

No, I usually will use a female character also. I played Saint's Row the third recently and refused to change the clothes on the president because was wearing these super shiny hosiery and no other outfit had them or the option to apply them lol I know.....it is what it is lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I guess I am with the majority. When given a choice I will play a female character, too.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Quote Originally Posted by MariaOfCalifornia View Post
    It's why I can't get into the Witcher series. I'm forced to play as some scarred up old dude with Standard Fantasy "Badass" Monotone Voice. That and the combat just never clicked with me for some reason.
    I've had the same problems with the Witcher, just have desire to play as Geralt. I do play of male characters in other games though, I'd say about 60/40 female to male lately, but when I do play male characters then stay way from overly macho stereotypes, usually more cunning or strange characters instead.