Thread: I Really Nedd Help With This

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy I Really Need Help With This

(I'm not even sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but I need guidance)

So let me get down to business. The one person I thought would support me through any decision, because she has in every other decision, isn't supportive in my decision to cross dress. The reason she gives is that she just doesn't understand it. She wants me to explain why I enjoy it, but I just can't describe it (when I wish I could). I've tried "I feel more comfortable", "I feel more confident", etc. She still doesn't get it.
    I just can't describe my feelings for it, it makes me feel more complete? I don't know.

So the reason I'm posting this is: Can anyone help me DESCRIBE why -I- enjoy it with how -they- enjoy it/describe it?
    I just want her to understand so I can be myself with her support.

(Final note: For anyone who may think it's an S/O, it isn't)
    Last edited by Sakura_Wulfette; 06-07-2015 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Misspelled Word