Thread: More to life than Crossdresing.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar

More to life than Crossdressing.

Well I've just had a great weekend. My wife was working and our son was away with freinds. So for once I was free to do whatever took my fancy. So Saturday was spent dressed and was a good if kind of normal day around the house. Then today I was up with the larks. Drove my sports car to the beach surfed for a few hours. Then drove to Bodmin moor parked up next to Cowley resovoir and hiked up Brown Willy and back(yes thats is the real name). About half way back climbing rough tor, it sudenly occured to me that this was way more fun. Just as well the sun only comes out twice a year in Cornwall, or my closset would be bare.
    Last edited by Jane G; 06-07-2015 at 06:27 PM.

Banned Read only
    Who said there wasn't?

Perhaps at some point, crossdressing is an end in itself. But after a while it becomes something you do in the morning so you can go about your normal daily routine. In my opinion, most things are more fun when you do them en femme.

Banned Read only
    You have surfable waves in the UK?!?

We do.

Being an Australian-Yorkshireman, I also love going walk-abouts.
    And I prefer it, to cross dressing
    Doing both at the same time is also fun
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Yeah, I hear you, and I'm agreeing with you. I still have other interests probably because my CDing is no longer an obsession with me. I'm perfectly free to dress or not to dress and although I still dress and go out at least twice a week, the rest of my time is spent happily in drab.

I think what has struck me, only in the past few years, is I don'tfeel compelled to crossdtess at every oportunity. Like I did when I was Younger. I guess that having more time availsble to dress as you get older makes it simply part of life. Which is just fine with me. As for cpmbining activties. I do love to walk the moors dressed.But it realy would npt work for this girl in a surf line up.

Sounds like you had a lot of fun, and,like you, I have a lot of different interests outside crossdressing, as much fun as it is

Actually, my crossdressing takes a back seat to my surfing. I LOVE to crossdress, but if there is surf, I have to surf!!! Hope you had a great session!!! I got out of the water about 8 hours ago, it was small and very glassy. Perfect longboard waves. Oh and the water was warm!
    Please call me Lisa!

Yes, a well rounded life is very important. I love getting out and biking, fishing, hiking, and a lot of outdoor activity and totally forget about the feminine side of me. So not a problem doing a lot of things as a
    "guy". As I am careful about being dressed in public, I am not out like a lot of girls are, I am part time cd. So easy to just be me as a guy too. Of course a lot of those things would be easy to do as a girl too, but not able to.

Warm water LoL, not in Cornwall about 10-12 degs here. Have switched to a 3-2 suit though as it gives so much freedomcompered to my 5-3. Take care out there. Apollogise to the none surfurs for the techno babble.

Banned Read only
    Jane,
    Surfing might be more fun in a multi coloured wet suit but I get what you're saying about surfing ! I've never surfed but scuba diving and skiing are none dressing events ! Walking on the other hand can be enjoyable dressed I love walking the dog, initially underdressed but then taking off the drab layer when it's safer to do so, I've been outed like that more than once and it's been OK , feeling the breeze round a skirt and some weight in a bra is very enjoyable !

Banned Read only
    What, more to life than crossdressing???? Now you tell me!

I am not a crossdresser but a TS woman. I still do it all when the notion strikes. I can't wait to return home to Hawaii for some needed surfing time. Only a couple more weeks!

There's plenty more to life then just CD like other people said I'd like to do some of them being CD.
    Amber Nicole

Aspiring Member
    As long as cross-dressing doesn't become us. Since swimming is my main form of exercise taken on personal initiative, cross-dressing obviously has to take a back seat to it. Much as it seems very desirable to 'have it all' to as great an extent as possible, balance sadly implies sacrifice...

Finding my balance point is a priority for me. Too much of anything can be troublesome. I know this will never go away but I keep getting closer to where both sides can live comfortably together.