Thread: Wishing I had a cd partner

Wishing I had a cd partner

I have,like many,been doing this for many years. Almost always dressing alone,wishing I was not. I would love to be with someone or a group while dressed up. A group that expected to see me dressed up. Im a t-shirt and pants or jeans girl. I love to wear my pants/jeans tight(no sagging).I love to show myself off by wearing a shorter shirt.I dont want to (although I have before)have to result to going out in the public eye,grocery store,mall, ect. I want to be around other cd'ers,just hanging out.

It's called making friends, it really isn't all that difficult.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

There are so many support groups, that i'm sure you can make friends with some of the sisters and plan nights out etc.

hugs

niki
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

While you're wishing, you should clue the nice people here in on where you might want to pursue fulfilling this wish. There are some really well connected folks here (not me, so much, but that's how I like it for now).
    CD? I'm never cross when dressed
    More like HF.. Happy Femulator. Julie's Flickr page
    Amateur/DIY Photos adjusted for exposure and white balance only, except to obscure background All rights reserved.

Banned Read only
    bobie, I invited myself to join two members here for my first time out. Every state and many countries are represented here. You can find someone.

Have you tried Looking to see if there's a Tri-Ess group in your area? The one I go to in Utah sounds like what you are looking for.

Drop a hint to what part of the world you live in. If you want to dress as part of a private group, there is certain to be someone here who lives in your corner of the woods who can point you to the Local Tri Ess chapter or something similar.

Bobie, yeah I want one also. I tried the tri-ess and sent them an email. NO response. I also tried the LBGT centers. No response from them either. There is nothing close to me here. Dallas or Austin are the closest and they are a couple hours away. I know there are other CD's here and am trying to figure out how to meet them. A cross dress site tells me that there is one trying to connect. I just want a friend, not a lover. So riddle me this. How do you find friends in your area?
    Part Time Girl

Yes, I want one too, but in time I hope to find a friend to share with and go out with. Got to be careful though as a lot of danger with some people, at least more than I want to handle. You should be able to find some good friend that would respect you and your privacy here. So enjoy chatting and sharing.

Hey Sara J,Im definitely up for making cd friends to hang out with ,just not sure about the scene in n.e. oklahoma,im afraid i may be out of luck......hope not though

Msniki,I looked up what I could think to look up but there's nothing close

Dana,Im right there with you. At least you found a group or two,though no response,I cant even find anything inside the green country area. I too just want a friend to dress and hang out with,nothing romantic,just someone or someones that want to and expect to see me dressed up.

Stephanie, I agree,I want to find someone I can trust. As for the chatting and sharing,so far I am very much so enjoying you ladies
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-12-2015 at 04:41 PM. Reason: merged several responses. You can add to your reply using the edit

I understand. Would love to network with other CDs in the Nashville area. It's good being around people who just understand you.

Chris if someone tells you more about Nashville will you let me know I'm in Hendersonville
    Amber Nicole

If you are in the dallas area drop a line, we could always chat

I have met others like us at LGBT support groups. There might not be many, but they are there.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Bobie, keep trying, it sometimes takes a while if you are not in a big city. I was glancing through the members list (1000s of girls), and chanced upon a familiar name. Turns out it was a friend from my childhood. We are trying to connect now. I would also make it a habit of saying hi to those in the same state as you. They undoubtedly have done the same search, and probably have found people close to them, or have good suggestions, just like everyone else posting their help, but more regional. We're all here to help...

I agree, I would like to meet somebody in Colorado Springs.

There are a number of ways to find transgender support groups, which include cross-dressers as well as transsexuals.

In most larger cities, there are LGBT centers, and most of these have transgender support groups. These groups often share resources and information such as where there are other support groups, where there are transgender friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.

There are groups like Tri-ESS that are devoted exclusively to cross-dressers.

If there is a Metropolitan Community Church, many of these organizations have members who are aware of resources in your area.

Cross-dressers are often still very private and very worried about unintended exposure, so most of these groups require that you register, which may range from providing an e-mail to filling out a rather substantial profile before they grant you access to the "members" area.

There are far more resources available if you are willing to put yourself out there. Create an e-mail account and facebook account for your feminine identity and you my find yourself being friended by other transgender people and being invited or allowed to join more private groups.

As for Colorado Springs, I used to live there. There are a few sites:

http://www.cospride.org/index.php/en...er-information

transgender-coloradans

The Gender Society of Colorado I've been to some of their meetings. An excellent group for BOTH cross-dressers and transsexuals.

In many cases, you can just Google transgender and your city or state.
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success

OK this is getting close to not being an MtF thread...you know the rules and if you want people to know where you live, change your profile and that way you can PM each other all you want...quit begging for hook ups
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

While having CD friends would be helpful, I much prefer dressing with my regular friends, that way it seems more normal or casual, I can just be me in a familiar setting

Sarah x