Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you look better........

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    I think I look about the same in either mode on the scale of attractiveness.

Silver Member
    I look better, to me, as a female. I am usually happier when dressed.

I don't think I'd look better as a female, maybe that's why I don't dress as one? But since I've been wearing skirts, in particular now at work and in front of the retail public, it has made me step up my game in male mode. I've come to realise that I am a pretty good looking guy.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

On the rare occasions I can get my wig, makeup and outfits working all at the same time, probably female. Getting my male self to look reasonably presentable is much easier and more consistent though.

I've always been horribly hard on myself regarding my looks - as a woman I feel much prettier and confident. So definitely a woman.

Actually not too long ago I was at a convention (anime fan here) and had to use the restroom - after I came out of the stall someone came in and said, "Sorry! I thought this was the guys room"
    Last edited by Sakura_Wulfette; 06-09-2015 at 12:51 AM. Reason: came*

Banned Read only
    Carla,
    I prefer the female me, dressing brings contentment and happiness which improves the look, lines and wrinkles go away not just because of the make up !

Though I enjoy being the "female" me (more), I've come to the conclusion that I definitely look better in male mode and I'm even happy with that. Well today anyway... (aren't we as part time women allowed to be somewhat whimsical?)
    Last edited by Jenny Elwood; 06-09-2015 at 01:39 AM.

I think I look OK as a male and close to passable when dressed, I really like the work I have to put into looking as good as I can as Dee anne, so I guess ia going to say I like the way I lookbetter as Dee anne.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Carla,

Well . . . if I am going to be totally honest, my physiology is "boy" my facial structure is "boy" and as such I look better as a "guy" because that is the way my body is designed and guy clothes are made for me and fit me. Now that is not to say I think I am "pug ugly" when dressed as a woman but I doubt I turn heads or rock any female clothing the way a GG would. So I will say "guy".

Hugs

Isha

I am not sure what the rest of the world thinks, (and I don't care)
    But Personally I like the image looking back at me in the mirror much better
    like 1000% better when I am dressed up,

Not very happy with my guy self at all.
    but my other side dresses pretty nice.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    It is so much easier to look good in guy mode (years of practice). I'm sure my wife would vote for guy-mode! On the other hand, Tina is never dressed in "grubbies". Tina always is well dressed with full appropriate makeup. It's just who she is.

I think if I went all out with makeup, wig, shaving, etc. I'd look just as good as a girl, but when I don't put in effort, not a chance. I'm really overweight, so really I'm not going to be trying anything too crazy or revealing anyway.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Debra Russell View Post
    I think I look better "pretty" --- but the wife thinks different.......................Debra
    I'm with Debra on this one.

Fortunately it is not hard for me to pass for a middle aged woman.

I think I look better as a female. According to" Look A Like" they calculate my age as 48. I can't even remember when I was 48, it was so long ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I think I look better in girl mode but that is just my opinion.
    Girl mode soft and friendly,guy mode rough and wrinkly and look like I've been thru the ringer.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 06-09-2015 at 07:44 PM.

Guy mode. Hands down. I am one handsome man. Tall, broad shoulders, nice eyes, proportioned perfectly. I am one tall drink of cool water on a hot day in guy mode.

Girl mode. I'm happy easy to talk to fun to be around and up for anything. I. can put it all well and look good. Just not as good as in guy mode.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

I think Andrea looks better than Andrew. Make-up works wonders.

We are about the the same size. Andrea actually weights a little bit more with the
    prosthetic she needs.

I think my wife would say different. She is partial to Andrew.
    Last edited by Andrea Renea; 06-09-2015 at 09:14 PM.

Being tall and wide, I've been told I look impressive in a tux. But I don't see it. AFA en femme? Uhhhhh, nope. So I'll have to go with 'as a guy'.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    I used to look like Patrick Swayze (seriously) but since an unintended orchidectomy I'm changing dramatically, two months after, I noticed the gynecomastia but what really got me was my butt...I've never had a butt! 8 months in now and I've gained 4 inches on my butt and 5 on my breasts and lost 5 inches on my waist with no change to diet or exercise...I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror now whereas before I was discussed by myself...I KNOW I look better as a woman and I've come to realize I should be! Pretty intense cure for the dysphoria I didn't even know I had but it sure did the trick I suppose 😐

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    I look better as a female because I take more time to look my best!!

I definitely look better as a woman. As a guy I'm middle of the road handsome but at my age am not going to be very physically attractive to women. When I'm fully transformed into femme mode I see a very attractive sexy woman who looks quite a bit younger than I am. I think my atavar demonstrates this well and it is fairly typical of how I look when dressed. My internet pics certainly attract lots of compliments from men and other CDs that I find very flattering.

I sure smile a lot more in girl mode...
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

As a woman definitely!

Depends on who is answering the question, me or my wife!
    Vivian