Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you crossdress if you couldn't see yourself?

To a certain extent, I'm with Suchacutie here. That said I DO like to look in the mirror at the finished article. What I do find strange is that if I am out en femme, I just take my appearance for granted (allowing an exception for a small wobble in heels.)

If I was blind, I think I would continue to cross dress with the help of my wife, to avoid horrendous mistakes, as indeed I would help her to do the same if the shoe was on the other foot.

Hopefully, I shall never know.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Yes, I would enjoy being crossdressed just as much if I could not see myself, with one big exception. When I put on something new and look in the mirror for the first few times it is such a thrill.

Remember, if you break my mirror you will have seven years bad luck.

H'm I did cross dress for a while when I was at a cabin on a ranch deep in the woods. I felt girly. did not put on makeup. walked every night to the front gate. I must say that when I do it now the mirror is really nice to do the makeup. I Don't look in the mirror often, except we put a full length mirror in the hallway. I use it mainly for perfecting my walk.
    Part Time Girl

If the girl within wants out - she will express herself weather blind or without the feedback of mirrors. I really think a blind GG wants to feel and look pretty - it would be the same for me ...................................Debra

Would you crossdress if you couldn't see yourself?
    I can also feel what I'm wearing, and that makes a significant difference. The long hair brushing against my neck, back and shoulders, dress or skirt, bra straps, slip and undergarments which slide against each other in ways that no men's clothes do, stockings and shoes feel different too. While the visual helps, you don't always look at yourself. But you can't stop feeling what you have on.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

The only differentiation I would have to make is if I were born blind. If so, then the answer is clearly no. I probably wouldn't really know much about the difference in male and female clothing except the feel. The whole thing, at least for me, is visual. That's what is was (and all that it could be) when I was closeted and now that I full present female on occasion, my look is about 100% of how I feel. It's not textures, etc. for me (those are nice), I like to think I look pretty.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Almost certainly,no.I love knowing im dressed up but I simply need to be able to see myself at least occasionally.I love seeing myself almost as much as I wish I was looked at by other cd'ers

The visual aspect of crossdressing is extremely important to me. I spend lots of time when I am dressed looking at my reflection and taking photos and I love what I see. Sometimes however I think I should spend more time just enjoying the sensation of my clothing, jewellry, hair and breastforms and he feeling of being a woman because I love that so much as well.
    I would definitely still dress if I couldn't see myself and it would probably make me more appreciative of the pleasure of "being female" gives me.

Yes I like seeing myself looking sexy but feeling the clothes and the bounce of breasts is absolutely amazing.
    I'd still dress.