Thread: Went to Dr wearing women's jeans and panties

Went to Dr wearing women's jeans and panties

I woke up last night with one eye crusted shut. It was definitely pink eye, so I called my doctor, but he couldn't see me until later in the afternoon. My wife told me about the cute female doctor at the local CVS minute clinic and said the wait is usually less than 20 minutes.

I was feeling risky and it was only pink eye, so after my wife left for work, I put on a pair of women's jeans and a white pair of Maidenform 40760 panties along with a male short sleeve shirt. I got to the CVS and there was no wait. I filled out paperwork on a computer and was then invited into the evaluation room. There were actually two female doctors in the office - the main doctor and one in training.

For some reason I was asked to take off my shirt in order to listen to my heart and take blood pressure reading (really - for pink eye?). Once I removed my shirt I realized that the only clothing I was wearing was female. I was worried that the associate doctor might be able to see my panties above my jeans. It was scary and exciting at the same time. Neither doctor said anything, but I wonder if they noticed my clothing.

I wonder what I would have done if they had asked me to remove my jeans. Definitely would have been interesting.
    Ashley

I have went to the doctor wearing panties and women's jeans when I had a dermatitis(eczema) outbreak on my arms. Little did I know that the visit would result in a steroid shot in the rump. I pulled down my jeans and the panties and the nurse gave me the shot. I had red panties on at the time. She didn't say a thing. When it happened again I wore tighty whities..........

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Blood pressure is routinely checked when you see a doctor for most any reason . It is certainly checked if you go to some sort of "immediate care" facility.

I don't know why you had to take you shirt off though . A stethoscope can be used even if you have a (thin) shirt on.

BTW, I doubt that the "doctor" at the CVS was actually a doctor. She was most likely a RN or what is known as a "dotor's assistant" .... either one is capable is diagnosing routine / simple things.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 06-08-2015 at 04:24 PM.

Robin,

Ever wish you got caught?
    Ashley

I always go to the doctors wearing panties and bra,they never comment about it,

I always wear panties to the doctor, and frequently have to drop my pants. No biggie.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaD View Post
    No biggie.
    Does the doctor say that too when he/she see's you with your panties down? Just kidding....you left that wide open LOL

Quote Originally Posted by briefing0007 View Post
    Robin,

Ever wish you got caught?
    No, not really..

Most of the time, pink eye is a viral infection and you don't need to see a clinical provider (MD, PA, NP)
    http://www.choosingwisely.org/patien...-for-pink-eye/

We used to give antibiotics(ointment or drops), but the current standard of care is to only give it on the rare bacterial cases.
    (and you should not listen to heart/lungs thru any clothing-the friction causes noise that interferes with what you are trying to hear, unless listening for very noticeable sound like wheeze)
    Hugs, Dr. Ellen

After being outed to my doctor by my wife (just after I outed myself to her), I intentionally wore pink full panties and left my toenails pink. I had to take my socks off for a foot infection, and ended up wearing only the pink panties for the whole appointment. he didn't say a thing either. I kinda liked it, dangling my pink toes while sitting on the edge of the examination table. hee hee

I don't make any concessions and have had examinations at our medical centre while wearing my female underwear and nail polish.
    The only comment was about the reason for the nail polish.

I recently had a skin Dr. Appt. and went wearing black silky panties. She had me disrobe and out a gown on. During the exam I was asked to remove the gown. I was standing there with just the panties on. Neither the doctor or the nurse said a word.

Hi Ashley,

Well, you could have been wearing a bra! Yes, I've been there and done that with a bra and ... Guess what ... they take it in stride. If they ask, I just say I'm a CD and the world didn't end. Actually it's more like the sun just came out.

Hugs, Claire
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The doctor has seen it before many times they really don't care what you wear.

Did you wish that you would get caught?

I bet doctors have seen a lot crazier things than a guy in panties. Probably they would have been very polite and ignored them. It's called professionalism.

I don't think that the Drs and nurses are concerned with what you are wearing as long as you are not 'flaunting" it. After all they must see some really shocking things such as terrible wounds or diseases that far surpass the sight of some man in pink underwear

Careful I bite <3
    At most they may laugh about it with some friends. They are paid to take care of people's health. You are a person no matter what you are wearing so in the end they should be professional enough not to care or show it, and most are.

It's been decades since I wore male underwear to the doctor's. My body is fully shaved, I have long acrylic fingernails, and my toenails are always painted. I have numerous feminine tattoos and piercings. I've been asked a question or two about all this, but never in a way that implied disapproval, or that my medical care would somehow be compromised by my choices. And it's been fun talking about nail polish with the nurses when I've been in the hospital a couple of times!

- Diane