I woke up last night with one eye crusted shut. It was definitely pink eye, so I called my doctor, but he couldn't see me until later in the afternoon. My wife told me about the cute female doctor at the local CVS minute clinic and said the wait is usually less than 20 minutes.

I was feeling risky and it was only pink eye, so after my wife left for work, I put on a pair of women's jeans and a white pair of Maidenform 40760 panties along with a male short sleeve shirt. I got to the CVS and there was no wait. I filled out paperwork on a computer and was then invited into the evaluation room. There were actually two female doctors in the office - the main doctor and one in training.

For some reason I was asked to take off my shirt in order to listen to my heart and take blood pressure reading (really - for pink eye?). Once I removed my shirt I realized that the only clothing I was wearing was female. I was worried that the associate doctor might be able to see my panties above my jeans. It was scary and exciting at the same time. Neither doctor said anything, but I wonder if they noticed my clothing.

I wonder what I would have done if they had asked me to remove my jeans. Definitely would have been interesting.