Thread: Do FTM CDs wear panties or men's underwear?

Do FTM CDs wear panties or men's underwear?

I think most MTF CDs love to wear panties even though they aren't designed for the male body. Do FTM CDs prefer men's briefs and boxers?
    Ashley

most of the time i wear mens briefs
    "A toy has no gender and no idea of whether a girl or boy is playing with it."
    "If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: 'Hello. Can't work today, still queer.'"

As I would expect
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Banned Read only
    I would guess it would depend upon what type of man he is. A manly man or an effeminate man.

I prefer boxers. When I do wear panties, when I go out, the top gives the illusion that they look like briefs so it's pretty cool XP

I wish I had nice briefs that fit properly. I often wear panties because that's what I have, but it's more fun to wear briefs. I'm not a boxer person.

I personally don't care for boxers (too bunchy), but I really like briefs or boxer briefs. That said, I don't really mind regular panties either, so long as they're not too fancy and are a little loose.

Although I can't speak from personal experience, I've known FTM CD's to wear boxers.

I personally prefer boxers, I always have. More roomy and less irritating to wear. I've never been a fan of womens underwear apart from the design of female boxers.

I just hate all underwear and go commando. I'm flat chested so I've never worn bras or anything ontop either. It feels nice to be free, especially since I work out so much, and the wardrobe budget costs a lot less that way. I've really downsized my closet and am into just owning and wearing minimal stuff

My F2M child wears panties while everything else they wear is male clothing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

I met MtF dressers who hate panties. and FtM dressers who hate boxers
    I think it has something to do with the material :3
    For me i like Panties and some boxers because that reason . though now i feel like im a girl wearing her bfs clothes while he is out.

I have only met two FTM CDs and both of them wore boxers. It was very sexy...

@---}----
    Michelle
    Last edited by Nigella; 05-08-2016 at 02:15 AM. Reason: This is for FTMs not CDs to say what they wear

Please keep in mind that this is the FTM section.

Any MTF responses will be edited or deleted.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Banned Read only SamanthaLouiseScott's Avatar
    The only f to m cd I ever got intimate with wore a gorgeous pair of tight fitting calvin klien boxers . Yumm times a million.