Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unussual compliments

Unussual compliments

Has anyone here ever been complimented on a part of your body when crossdressed?
    I have been complimented on my ankles twice by two different women. One of them said she wished she had mine.Halloween CDing.jpg

yes my legs many times. From both men and women.

hugs Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have gotten some booty comments before.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Years years ago when i was having a physical done by a nurse practitioner ( in drab) she commented that women 'would kill to have these ankles.' It was all I could do to silence myself and not let the cat outta the bag and say " yes you should see how they look in stockings and heels"

Yes, some comments on my slight build, like "great figure" "women would love to have your body" really nice and yet I just like to exercise and stay fit. I have good genes I guess.

No unusual parts just the basic hair, eyelashes, slimmer figure and nails when I can grow them long enough to shape and polish.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I get a lot of compliments on my eyelashes, at least once every two months or so dating back over 30 years. Which... I don't know, I mean I've only been giving allison for for 9 months I think but dressed or not eyelashes are most common.

After that it's a tossup between my calves or the softness of my hair. Well technically I get complimented on my hair whenever someone runs their hands through it but I discount hairdresser's because I tip them, and I suppose that I discount strippers too for the same reason, which is why it's a toss up with my calves. Lol...

I would say unusual but I have received complements a few times now on my eyes. More unusual is I have received complements on this one nail color I wear on fake nails or on the wig I'm currently wearing, some people think it is my real hair. Of the three wigs I currently have it is the shortest and the only one I have worn to my favorite bar.
    Love Jean

Hair,,Hair,,Hair,, Eye Brows,, Legs, That's about it, I get the hair thing a lot ! No matter what I have on.

Legs here also. As of late was standing in the check out line at Wal-Mart, haven't we all, was wearing lady's shorts and whit flip flops, the lady behind me said my legs looked great, she asked what did I use on them. I thanked her for the compliment then told her, shave every day and plenty of lotion..............

Curly Hair. Since forever, it was and still, is "women pay a lot of money for curls like yours."

I was told by a women, I have nice legs.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Legs! Time to work on other parts.

not while dressed yet - I really haven't been out much at all - but a past girlfriend told me I had better legs than she did... and she was very proud of her legs!

My wife always tells me she wishes she had my legs.

My fiancee says she wishes she had my breasts after I insert my forms.

got my cleavage commented on by a gg says " have you had implants " my reply " faker than an antique dealers tan "
    body tape, two silicon chicken fillets and a push up bra lol,
    Also had my legs complimented as well.
    Northern Monkeys versus Southern Softies My avatar is used by me with the permission of it's creator, Jason Thompson a wonderful American artist You cannot change me, though I can change the way I dress.

People complement me on my breasts and booty all the time. I'm thicker and its in the right places

It seems like I have had several people comment on my legs and my eyelashes when I am in drab. Never had any compliments en femme, but I rarely go out. By far the most common is that women would love to have my eyelashes so they would not have to use mascara. (Never tried it yet myself.) Guys legs just seem to impress women too. (And I love saying "you should see them in nylons and 3" heels. hahaha." Everyone thinks I am joking...)

Sincerely,
    Laura
    "Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, because it's OK to be a boy,
    but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because you think that being a girl is degrading.
    But secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you? What it feels like for a girl?"
    - The Cement Garden

Banned Read only
    I can see why people would comment on your ankles.

The legs always get the compliments

My legs many times
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

I showed the photos of my legs in pantyhose and heels in the websites, and many have complimented my smooth legs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

Definitely legs. I'm a runner and have a slight build so many GG's tell me "I wish I had your body"

I have been told that I have great legs.