Thread: maam you have a child, and its a.......

maam you have a child, and its a.......

It is awfully easy to assign a TG label on your self, however, I honestly think such is taken for granted simply because of lack of clarity and self retrospect.
    Do you remember the first moment YOU knew WHO you were?
    Who was that person, a boy, girl or was it a transperson.
    I'll bet green beans that the realization at the moment of clarity did not point to a trans anything but had a more specific solidity about it.
    I may be wrong, and my experience may be unique, but at that moment as a young child I knew that the world was a very confusing place because being me didn't make sense, as I knew I was someone specific, yet my body and my environment told me different.
    So as an after thought, as though the best fix available was a label which sounded atrocious, sick and twisted, I had to obey the law of the foreign world and succumb to the imprisonment of leper amongst normal.
    Trans, at least to me described the abnormality of my situation, but it "DID NOT DESCRIBE ME"

Now I am exquisitely grounded in being exactly who I know my self to be, and such isn't a description of the former lack of congruity, but now it describes me being the child who was born into this realm, who has known her self to be a girl, who had to fight and in a way, still is fighting for dignity of self in being a WOMAN!!!

So I will ask YOU a simple question.

Who were YOU born as?
    Last edited by Inna; 06-11-2015 at 09:10 AM.

Banned Read only
    me,thats who i was born as

Good question!

I'm not sure this qualifies as a moment of clarity but I remember asking my mother why I wasn't a girl. I couldn't have been more than four years old. I have no recollection of her answer but knowing her she would have told me I was a boy, go play somewhere. To me, I've always been female inside however it took me a long battle to come to terms with it.
    Vivian

to me I was always a girl on the inside,but never aloud to be one by my parents,its taken along time for me to charge the mind set drummed into me and be the girl I have aways been

Platinum Member
    To the best of my recollection, I did not posses any level of clarity. My recollection is that I felt different (but perhaps everyone does...different = individual), and I felt that whatever was different was, somehow, wrong, flawed or forbidden.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt