View Poll Results: Are you a shoe or a handbag girl?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shoes, every time, strappy ones, high ones, leather, suede...

35 77.78%
  • Handbags, clutches, sparkly ones, colourful ones, cute ones, I want them ALL!....

2 4.44%
  • Ummmmm, not really sure yet, let me think about it a bit...

0 0%
  • Neither, I love, just looooove, 'insert item here'...

0 0%
  • ALL of the above, just as long as I get to SHOP, SHOP, SHOP!!!

8 17.78%

Thread: Are you a shoe or handbag girl?

Are you a shoe or handbag girl?

Someone once told me that every girl is either a shoe or a handbag girl, and very few are both, so I thought I'd start a poll - which are you?

If that's a hard question, think about it this way - all your girlie clothes, accessories etc are in a burning room - which would you save, regardless of the risk to your own life?.... [I'm not advocating risking your life for a pair of shoes or a handbag of course! Small children, pets etc, but probably not shoes.....]

So, to start it all off - I'm a shoe girl, definitely. And after shoes, nail varnish, in every possible colour under the sun! And after nail varnish,.....
    Ok, maybe I'm just a shopping girl then!
    Life is not about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Lily_gg
    Someone once told me that every girl is either a shoe or a handbag girl, and very few are both, so I thought I'd start a poll - which are you?

If that's a hard question, think about it this way - all your girlie clothes, accessories etc are in a burning room - which would you save, regardless of the risk to your own life?.... [I'm not advocating risking your life for a pair of shoes or a handbag of course! Small children, pets etc, but probably not shoes.....]

So, to start it all off - I'm a shoe girl, definitely. And after shoes, nail varnish, in every possible colour under the sun! And after nail varnish,.....
    Ok, maybe I'm just a shopping girl then!
    If I wore a normal size I'd be a total shoe-aholic! Instead though I think I'm more of a panty girl, then a skirt girl (do any of you GG's own 8 black skirts? )

I still voted for shopping though! It's all good if I can go shopping. Funny, as a guy I hate shopping - I get physically and mentally drained after about an hour, but as a girl I can (sometimes) go all day!

I think I'm more of a panty girl, then a skirt girl (do any of you GG's own 8 black skirts?

Amen, sister. I'm DEFINITELY a panty girl. I think I have more pair of those than my boy pair...

And I might not have 8 black skirts, but it's at least five.

Funny, as a guy I hate shopping - I get physically and mentally drained after about an hour, but as a girl I can (sometimes) go all day!

Have never been physically shopping for my "other half," but I do keep a small tape measure in a drawer by the computer. Online shopping is TOO easy!

Ji

Ok Jiera, that's probably because you already have the killer pair of boots. I love shoes and boots. The first time I went cd shopping after 'rediscovering' my fetish, I tried on some skirts at an adult store, and picked a shiny black one with lace up sides. my gf loved it so much, it stays at here place! I had no idea what size shoes I wore, (11 wide or 12) but found a pair of 11 shiny black thigh highs. I had to try them on in the change room, because I not only had to remove my western boots, but my Wrangler jeans, to try them on. Unfortunately, my instep was too high, but I was so excited my hands were shaking....definitely boots!
    We bought a shiny black pair of calf-high boots for my gf, which were tight on her muscular calves, so I was on my knee, doing up the zipper. She said it was quite a nice little turn on for her. After she and Wenda shopped for awhile, Wenda asked her if she could be the dominatrix. She thought it might be fun, and her dom name is Jaya. Wenda always refers to Jaya as ma'am. Just getting better and better. luv, wenda.

I am right there with you, girl. In the past 5 years, wayne has bought one pair of black ostrich western boots, one pair of tan boots, one set of sneakers, and one pair of crappy black slip-ons because he needed them for an interview. His brown oxfords and his black oxfords are at least 10 years old, but still do just fine.
    In the past 2 Months, Wenda has bought: her first pair of strappy heels, a pair of red sandals, a pair of fuscia and orange sandals that don't go with ANYTHING but fit so nicely and were on sale......aaaggghhh!!!...it's ok, bought them anyway, a pair of silver thongs, a pair of nice black sandals, the sexiest pair of 3" heel, ankle-highs on sale for $5 (sign from God, I am sure!) and has won two pairs of 5" heel thigh-high on e-Bay. That is 8 pairs....definitely shoes and boots....this is getting expensive. wenda.

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Shoes. Shoes! GIMME MORE SHOES!
    xxoo
    Jennifer

Hmm, definite predisposal to shoes from the votes so far . Sad thing is, I have more handbags than shoes at the moment! But then, there was a mail order special on co-ordinated handbags that was too good an offer to pass up. Now if I could only get shoes in the right size at the right price, I would be over the moon! And no cracks about a cow jumping over the moon, y'hear!

Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Elinor
    Skirts: Dresses; Petticoats, Shoes. Suspenders. Then handbags ect.

Tristen Cox

Talking

If that's a hard question, think about it this way - all your girlie clothes, accessories etc are in a burning room - which would you save, regardless of the risk to your own life?.... [I'm not advocating risking your life for a pair of shoes or a handbag of course! Small children, pets etc, but probably not shoes.....

[SIZE=3]Women and High Heels first![/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Cause I don't have any children ya kno[/SIZE]

I'd have to go with shoes. I have only 1 small black handbag that goes with almost anything, but I have lots of shoes. YOu gotta have different shoes for different outfits. I just don't feel sexy enough in my lingerie wearing flats or thongs (not the butt kind, the foot kind)
    Charlotte

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Talking Just like Charlotte

Yikes! I've got more shoes than my wife!!!

2 black strappy
    1 black sandal
    1 strappy white
    1 strappy pink
    1 strappy red
    1 antique beige pumps

Just one handbag, though, just like Charlotte, simple small black one that barely holds my wallet, phone, keys, makeup, etc.
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

For me it would have to be Pantyhose, then shoes of course! My favorite kind are strapy platform heels and the platform wedge cork type.

Thumbs up Handbags

Geez.... I'm the only one that said handbags. Actually, I'm more of a clutch person. I love handbags but I still feel awkward with one.

Plus, being in the wholesale/retail business... I'm aware of shoplifters and their big handbags. Just carry a wallet on those rare occasions that I'm out shopping dressed. If I'm at dinner, it's okay to have a purse with me.

It's also kind of like my security blanket. Gives me something to do with my hands and not let them hang down at my sides. That's one of the things a lot of CDs forget... male arms are A LOT longer than a woman's and letting them dangle by your side is a definite bust. Also, disguises my large hands a bit.

Now... having said that... I have a lot of shoes... never have enough shoes. So hard to match an outfit without the right shoes.

Being a woman is sooooooo expensive!!!
    [size=3]---Jen--------- [/size][size=1]*[/size]

CD Lifer and a Visual Kei Shinya's Avatar

shoes and boots

You got to have foot wear. My favs boots, but i do have a lot of heels with strapes. Maybe the next time i will line up the whole collection.

"Champagne tastes and beer income" - lol, love it!

Life is not about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself

Sometimes demure.... Anne Charlotte's Avatar

Shoes...it's got to be shoes !!!

I did the usual 'throwing it all away' thing a few years ago and chucked dresses, skirts, blouses, coats, underwear....the lot........'cept I couldn't chuck my shoes....simply couldn't bring myself to part with them. Even when I didn't have anything femme to wear, I'd wear 4 inch heeled strappy sandals with my male clothes !

I've bought all new clothes now of course....shop shop shop ?!!
    Live the high life.......wear 5 inch heels !!!

LOL Annie C

shoes

I am a die hard shoe girl. I mean what girl don't love shoes its an essential part of being beautiful! These are the next pair i plan on getting they replace my favorite worn out velvet ones
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The most beautiful thing in life, cannot be seen or touched, but is felt by the heart!