Thread: Out again finally!!

Out again finally!!

After a long hiatus of fully dressing (V-day), I finally have the opportunity to get pretty this weekend! Can't wait! I posted in the event thread in the hopes some SF Bay Area ladies would like to meet up somewhere for dinner or going out somewhere in the day or evening.

Whatever comes my way, wish me luck on the outside!!

Good luck!

Alicia Id kill to get out there, I hope you have the opportunity and get to enjoy it!
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Alicia
    Sorry but I won't be in the city this weekend. Keep trying and we will surely meet!
    Suzanne