Thread: Got turned digital

Got turned digital

I just recently got a Kinect Sports Rival game for Xbox One and it can scan your body into a game character. So I let it scan me dressed up and here's the result:

Attachment 246602Attachment 246603

Has anyone ever tried this? I'd say it does resemble me in girl mode quite well

- Bonnie

Gone to live my life
    Hi Bonnie,

Very cute and fun.

Hugs

Isha

looking good hun x

Thats really cool.

Kind of a try before you buy experience. Can you not chsnge outfits and hair type much?

Very cool!!!!
    Please call me Lisa!

Thats pretty neat! I know I once created a female avatar for myself on the xbox but couldnt face having to re earn all my achievements lol
    It was disappointing that all the costumes and things you could buy for the avatars were gender specific
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

That is so cool! I love all the different virtual programs out there that let you feminize yourself. I had not thought of that on the Kinect. (Nor do I have one sadly.) That does reminde me that I need to hit the internet again and see if anyplace has updated virtual fashion models. Not a bad way to try out new outfits.

Sincerely,
    Laura
    "Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, because it's OK to be a boy,
    but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because you think that being a girl is degrading.
    But secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you? What it feels like for a girl?"
    - The Cement Garden

That's cool I have a one also but I don't play with the Kinect to much.
    Amber Nicole

hi i also have an xbox one played just dance 2015 dressed up not to keen on the video playback yet but will try again another time

Very cool

Maybe you should get one star
    Amber Nicole

I'd like to find a site to do that, but I'm not into games hardly at all.