Thread: Dawnsplay time

Dawnsplay time

Dawn459 had a night of dress up as the so has been out of town for a few days .this started getting lined up when i took a short trip to rosss where i boughj a blalk+white 3x dress+anice+naughty 3x a blackshort gown and today found a eveny wig brown+apair of dream girl queen black fishnet thihigh hose.got home +unpacked all of my other dresses+bra+panties +my latest pink nightle +robe and went to dressing up i have 6dressesout of 8 that idressed with along with wearing white size 13 sandals .i wore a white 44 c braw with my foam inserts +white camisole over my bra. Black 3x lace panties black 3x garter belt. A very enjoyable night as dawn459. Will post pictures later when i have time to attach+send.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Dawn,

I am glad to hear you got some girl time . . . it is always nice.

Hugs

Isha

Hi Dawn,

Sure sounds like a special night to remember!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club