Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have come to the conclusion that people here are happier dressed as a woman!

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    LOL, if doing it didn't make us happy, I don't recon we'd be here in the first place :-)

I think for me, it comes from the simple joy of seeing someone in the mirror that I instinctively recognize as "me". For most of my life, I didn't even know I was missing that.

I'd fumbled around since I was 7 or 8 years old, trying on my mother's clothes ... later on nipping things out of the pile on the way to the thrift store, etc etc ...the usual sneaky stuff nearly all of us did as children. I didn't even know why, I was reaching toward something and I didn't even know what it was. Until one day, in my early 30's, the final piece of the puzzle fell into place. For me, it was hair. I put on a cheap Halloween store wig, and it finally clicked. No makeup or anything else ... I looked ridiculous for sure, but there was that instinctive recognition ... "that's me, the girl that's always been inside me, trying to get out ... that's ME!"

That was the first time I ever felt that simple joy, of seeing a reflection in the mirror that represented who I felt like . Of course I was all smiles! Still am, when I get to see her! :-)
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Banned Read only
    Daggonne, nothing gets past you Sheerluck! Why you must be one of 'em thar rocket scientist.

When I'm fully in male attire, I'm usually underdressed. I just feel more confident and motivated as Amy

I'm a happy man, but a much happier girl! Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

This really sums it up for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline85 View Post
    When I dress, I become a different person. All the worries in my life, money, work, responsibilities belong to my male side. When I am dressed, I worry about whether my makeup is as good as can be, or if my hair is flying all over the place or other such superficial worries. I think that could definitely lead to a happier appearance, but it can only be temporary.
    If my ratio of time spent as F (<2%) vs. M (>98%) were reversed, I have a sneaky suspicion those real-world worries would be making a really glum girl...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I believe the joy comes from relaxing a mask that has been built up over the real person. Having to suppress the real me for so long wears heavily on me.

Alice

I've come to the conclusion that I'm a lot happier dressed as a woman (dressed as myself, that is). Male clothing feels like it's made out of battery acid.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    After an insane two weeks dealing with male mode irritants, work stress, root canal, marital nonsense and financial wrangling, it's Saturday morning. Finally! And, I'm just so happy dressed head to toe in my favorite maid's outfit. Heels, corset, lipstick, all sexey lingerie underneath, jinggly sissy necklace, hoop earrings, favorite red wig. This is the happy spot I crave always. I felt so good I went for a scandalous little morning walk around the neighborhood.

morning walk 021 post.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

You are so RIGHT! When you get out of the closet, the world is a brighter, happier place.