Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have come to the conclusion that people here are happier dressed as a woman!

Banned Read only

Lightbulb I have come to the conclusion that people here are happier dressed as a woman!

I was viewing some of the threads that had both a male mode photo and a female mode photo.

this is what stood out.

in the female photos there are smiles and joys signs but in the male photos there appears to be a void of joy.
    Last edited by chinabrown; 06-11-2015 at 11:00 PM.

Gold Member
    Welcome to the forum;
    Yes all here that cross dress in some way or another are happier dressed as not.
    I know that I am a lot happier dressed, even though I do not go out of the house.
    This is a happy place for sure.
    Rader

Dressing up makes me much more settled and it is getting into my stockings or pantyhose, skirt, blouse and heels that help me to relax in the evenings and weekends.
    This is my happy time and when my wife and I are closest.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Here's another revelation:

If every day was Halloween it mite not be so much fun. Just ask the TS girls here who dress as women daily as a matter of course.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I love dressing.
    Clothes are prettier, they look better and feel better.
    Of course.

When I dress, I become a different person. All the worries in my life, money, work, responsibilities belong to my male side. When I am dressed, I worry about whether my makeup is as good as can be, or if my hair is flying all over the place or other such superficial worries. I think that could definitely lead to a happier appearance, but it can only be temporary.

Banned Read only
    When I showed my pictures to my counselor she remarked how happy I looked, it's not just the makeup but dressing takes the tension and stress away , your body feels more relaxed it shows in the face, wrinkles appear to melt away !

There's probably an aspect of acomplishment as well, dressing nicely instead of jeans and a wool shirt, and especially the ability to put on makeup (which I haven't figured out yet. haha). I certainly feel happier while dressed, but I still have problems with smiling for a camera.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    You should have seen the smile on my face when the gorgeous nail tech was applying neon orange polish to my toes! Now that was fun!
    My wife has stated how much happier I have been since my secret was let out. I also found that I sleep much better at night....I guess it's the nightie!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    What you see in a brief photo pose may be deceiving. Take Robin Williams as an example

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    Absolutely...and since finding acceptance, and a better hormone balance, I'm happier all round... Reckon it's either all Donna or mostly Donna now.... Not much of the grumpy, moody, angry boy left....
    Call me Donna, please

Hi CB,

I'd not thought about this but I think you are right, that our happy side comes through in photos when we're dressed, and that is not usually the case in "before" pictures. There's no doubt that I am grumpier and moodier in guy clothes (Thank you Donna!). I've noted this in previous posts, but some folks who know me both ways have said they prefer Claire -- and i would think that's because I'm just a happier me. (Or maybe it's because GG's prefer a feminine persona to interact with?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I have come to the conclusion that people here are happier dressed as a woman!
    Yup. Much better as a girl.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I for one am MUCH happier when I am dressed as a woman and that's why I dress as often as I can. Actually I feel much more comfortable and confident.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

You are correct... and we should be happier as that inner peace is set free.

I have found this as well. When I'm in girl mode I have this inner calm and just feel normal. When I go too long without dressing the deadly 3 return - depression, anxiety and anger.

Absolutely. If only I could be a girl always.......sigh

Thank you for helping me spit my morning coffee across the room. As the title of this forum so correctly announces, this place is for Crossdressers, in our many splendored forms (no pun intended). Most all of us are happy as larks when we get a chance to dress to our true feeling, as our often beaming faces attest. Even those who are transitioning/transitioned smile inwardly with the quiet assurance that they are now who they should have been all along. I suppose the best explanation for the smiles/joy is that when we present ourselves Crossdressers, we are able to cast off our lifelong disguise.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

My therapist tells me that I act way more relaxed when dressed as a lady. When I go as a dude I'm all fidgety and talk a mile a minute!
    The struggle. She is real.

When by myself browsing the net I'd have "resting b*tch face" as it's known, like a permanent scowl. When dressed I do feel happier but also use the assumption that girls often appear happy so I force myself to be cheery.

Sarah x

Quite true (for me any way)

I think its true for the most part, for me too. I know I feel a little happier and more relaxed, when I am dressed up.

I am much happier just in general. I asked my wife the other day, if she had to pick. Would she rather I be Jason or Jasmine, with no hesitation she said Jasmine hands down. I don't think I hv a male or female mode. I just hv different clothes I wear depending on what I'm doing. I always wear makeup, everything stays shaved. I always wear panties, my nails stay painted. I hardly wear dresses, I almost never wear a wig, only cause my wife loves my bald head no matter what I'm wearing. Xoxo Jazzy

Banned Read only
    "Some" people, yes.

That's what my wife says also.