Thread: Stepping Into the Light

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar

Talking Stepping Into the Light

Hi all. This is my first time posing in this section... it's a kind of reboot for me...

So, it happened. I had the big talk with my SO and said the words "I need to transition." There was a lot of crying...

I will be posting a new introduction soon, so I can properly apply to "safe haven" and to be more detailed with what's up and how I finally got to this decision, but wanted to at least say hi and give you a reason as to why I have: A) been away from the forum for so long and: B) why I'm suddenly posting in the trans forum.

xox
    -Felicia
    "I'm a work in progress..."

Wow, Felicia! That must have been a very difficult conversation for you to have. I hope that both you and your wife can work through all of what this means. I suspect there will be more than a few sleepless nights. I wish the best for both of you. I hope you can both find a certain level of peace with this in your own way. I look forward to reading more about your decision and how things are going. Take your time...we are here. Keep us up to date.

Erin
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    Thanks Erin! That means a lot!
    "I'm a work in progress..."

Felicia,
    Welcome back! I know how difficult that conversation is. I wish you all the best!
    Hugs
    Suzanne

Congratulations...well sort of. A tough time no doubt. I had the same talk with my wife. As expected, it didn't go well, but we are still together. I'm looking forward to hearing more. If, as someone who's been there, done that, I can be any help, just shout.

welcome to the dreadfully wonderful state of awakening!