Thread: Out the Door

Out the Door

Went out the door to my first support group meeting as Erika we talked and then all went out to a club it was fun and exciting. I was nervous but but charged ahead and had a great time. I even got a complement on my hair (wig) by a gg at the bar. we have another outing planed for next weekend. Now i need another pair of shoes maybe wedges..

Erika

Sounds like a great night Erika. Congratulations on going out. If you're not used t walking in heels outside then wedges are a good choice. That's why I wear them.

"Mad" city is a great town for eats and fun. Been to a number of UW sport events and graduated from a UW branch campus way back when. I hope you continue to have great experienc3s there. Stylish flats are always a back up for me when out and about.
    joank
    Southern California

Gone to live my life
    Hi Erika,

CONGRATS! Getting out is always exciting and doing so in the company of others is a great thing.

Hugs

Isha

Platinum Member
    Good for you, Erika. Look forward to more good times and being able to relax in public.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Erika

Glad you had a good time and your already having your second foray into the world, enjoy yourself!

Sarah x