Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: These heels are killing me!

These heels are killing me!

Oh it sounds so great to be able to say that! Wew! For the first time in quite a while the wife and kids are gone for an overnighter. That means Megan gets some great play time! An boy is it over due. After mowing the yard this afternoon I came in and showered, shaved my legs, chest and pits (always shaved anyway), blew dried and styled my hair, full make-up, put on a dressy black skirt and a semi-sheer white & black 3/4 sleeve pullover. Added pearls, 2 inch hoop earrings, and a pair of black sandles with 3 inch heels to complete the look and bam! Looking good and feeling great! I just fixed dinner and had a nice candle light meal as if I'd gone out. This doesn't happen often so I'm taking advantage of it. Love being a girl! Just wanted to share.

Meg

Aspiring Member
    Sounds like they hurt so good.

Platinum Member
    Hi Megan, No one ever said that being a lady was going to be easy, Just a lot of fun.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Megan,

Sounds like you had a great "girl's night"

Hugs

Isha

I need one of those nights bad!
    I can imagine the nice time you had

Lynn
    Lynn

I can totally understand the pleasure and excitement of your experience Megan. It's very similar to what I do when I get free time to be Tracey. Luckily for me I get fairly regular periods of 2-4 days to enjoy on my own and like you I take full advantage of the opportunity. Oh, what joy!

Oooh, sounds like a wonderful evening. Très élégant!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Usually for myself it's the girdle killing me but whatever works to make you feel like a girl Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    Pumps (heels), boobs and a dress realllly change you from man to woman.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    deebra, I need to add the hair and makeup

I have some heels that hurt after a while as well (male feet...arg) but then I have some sky-high heels I could wear all day. Just one more thing to learn.

It sounds like you had a great night, and I also need one of those nights in a big way!

Sounds like a case of sweet pain to me, must have been a fun evening, I love hearing you even had a candle light dinner, that is style!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I love that feeling of heel pain.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

That sounds so wonderful. I love the feeling of having heels and nylons on, and it must feel so nice to wear a beautiful dress

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie_CD_64 View Post
    I love that feeling of heel pain.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time!
    Sounds like both of u r wearing the wrong sized heels? Any shoes with 3" heels should feel like Uggs compared to real 4"+ spike heels. And, I suffer thru all kinds of foot damage, Steph. But, in all the years and all the different heels and boots? My heels have never hurt! Just my toes.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    deebra, I need to add the hair and makeup
    Heels, hose, skirt, padding, lingerie, top, layers, makeup, hair, jewelry, purse, belt, scarf...being a girl sure is a lot of work!

Those kind of nights are worth the hurt....

Don"t feel that way. Women who have wore them since high school go through the same.

Good for you, GOOOOOD FOR U!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I just spent 6&1/2hrs shopping in 3.5 in heels. My feet really hurt. However we shopped Dress Barn, Lane Bryant, JC Penny, Burlington, and Zales. What a day for my first time out shopping during the day. Everybody was so nice. They really make you feel good.

This past weekend I went to Payless and bought my self 2 beautiful pairs of heels one of them are red peep toe pumps and a pair of black sandals both of them with 4 inch heels I also went to TJ max and got a flirty pink dress I can't wait to wear them and be able to say these heels are killing me

I can relate with Megan.. but not on the heels pain.. i finally found the perfect 4 inch heels for me.. but i relate more on the "quite a while" ... "An boy is it over due" ... wife gone for a couples of days..

I change to my true fem self every time i got a few hours alone (closet CD) .. or for the whole day when i can. It is so rare in a year where i can be myself 24/24 for a few days.. which is kinda sad when you think about it but oh boy do i feel good while it last! I am glad i am not alone in this situation and glad for you that you took full advantage of it Meg! I would have too!

Banned Read only
    Next time don't mow the lawn with the heels on. Your feet won't hurt as bad.

Glad you got to get some needed girl time in.

Megan, wow, yeah the heels kill me also. I love wearing them and boots with heels. Had on my red sandles with five inch platform with my pencil skirt and after wearing them all day, yes they were killing me softly.
    Part Time Girl

Megan, sound like a wonderful girls night in. glad you enjoyed yourself. And yes we have to suffer to look that good. I haven't worn heels in a while but as I remember the "owies" do go off after a while....besides a good pair of heels makes your legs look simply wonderful and therefore it's worth it.

Thanks for the replys girls! I was just cruzing through the topics and noticed some recent responses to my thread from a few weeks ago. To be honest, the heels really weren't that bad. It was just a super great night to dress and be myself. And Nef, sounds like we have a lot in common. Anyway, I'm hoping another one comes my way soon.

Cheers!

Meg