Thread: Finally am able to dress around the house again.

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere

Finally am able to dress around the house again.

Last week after nearly a year of living with us our granddaughter moved back to her mom's, at least on a trial basis. When she came my wife, who has been off and on again about my dressing put all my Sarah things in a trunk and put them in the storage shed. I did get out a few pairs of panties to wear after the granddaughter left but hadn't said anything to my wife about the rest of my things. Friday night when she was gathering things up to do some laundry my wife came to me carrying some of my panties. She asked me if they were mine of if it they were items our g/d had left behind. I told her they were mine and she said ok she thought so but thought she ought to check.

So Saturday afternoon it was time and I brought trunk in from the shed. I put it in the spare room and after I had my shower I put on panties and bra then started going through my things. There is a mole skin skirt I bought last year and fell in love with so I put that on and the top the I got to go with it, putting my forms in first. It felt really wonderful to be dressed up. While I was sorting through things I had put a couple of my nightgowns out on the bed. My wife came in to see what I was up to and it was just ah ok and she picked up my nightgowns as she left and later on I found them in my drawer in our bedroom.

Some of my makeup I'm afraid didn't fair to well in storage but I am not going to worry about that for awhile. I rarely put makeup on around the house because it seems like I have to rush to remove it because something came up. It was a great feeling to dressed, to feel the snugness of the bra around me and the caress of the skirt on my legs. I slept in a nightie Saturday night and then Sunday after I got home from taking care of some things I spent the rest of the day in a dress. It feels really good and freeing to be able to do this. Sunday was just like any other day except I was dressed and for a change I was wearing a bra and my wife wasn't.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Much the same situation here - feels good to be able to express the inner girl, .. hope you can continue.........................Debra

I'm in a similar situation, my wife and I are living with one of our daughters, her husband and three kids. They all know I dress and are very encouraging but I still don't dress in front of them. I have fully dressed in front of them but usually only underdress. I don't own one pair of boy pants, mostly girl jeans; only panties and bras, but all boy shirts. my nails are usually painted, but this week I have on Jamberry wraps (she's a distributor and she applied them). Dresses are in the closet but don't get worn.
    I will agree it does feel great when I can dress up completely.
    I will say that a GF of my wife, who knows I dress, want the three of us to go to Reno as three GF's, so I am getting ready for that. I need new foundation to match my tanned skin tone, so I am working with my daughter to find some.
    Enjoy your Sarrah time.

Platinum Member
    It sounds like the rebirth of Sarah Beth.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Sarah,

So glad to read you are able to get some girl time again . . . enjoy.

Hugs

Isha

Sarah, I'm glad that your trunk has come out of storage and that your wife seems accepting.

Hi Sarah,

It is so nice that you are able to get some Sarah time ... and have such an accepting wife.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club